Forestieri and da cruz

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Hope so. Another pain in the arse that has stripped us of millions for very little return. 

Sadly yes, but again played him through injury and he was then required to have surgery. Been stop start for him since. 

Important to remember that the club gave him the new and improved contract, not the player himself. 

The first season he was here I couldn't for the life of me understand why Watford sold him, but looking back now it's so obvious 

He was brilliant that first season, the energy he put in pressing defenders and nicking the ball was great to see. He showed us he as a talented player.

But then came the Norwich fiasco and the stupid stunt with the bike and its plain to see that FF cares only for himself.

He knows he is in the shop window and I would expect some effort until the end of the season. Use this to our advantage and play him then get rid at the end of the season.

11 hours ago, McRightSide said:

dealing with 80 yard howitzers from Dawson 

I couldn't believe the amount of times it was hoofed yesterday. It was windy as hell but we didn't get the ball down and play! Mind-boggling. 

Edited by Bigblueowl
Spelling

Personally I don't want Fessi here next season, his contract is up in the summer and he needs to be released. He has done nothing for two years and is just another drain on our finances. It's time to move on and sign young, hungry players making their way up in the game, not hang on to old journeymen who are never going to deliver. 

12 hours ago, Bigblueowl said:

I couldn't believe the amount of times it was hoofed yesterday. It was windy as hell but we didn't get the ball down and play! Mind-boggling. 

The problem is how do we get it down and play.

Do we really want to be rolling it out to Oddjob or Palmer. Even Iorfa is liable to fall over it.
You don’t really want Joey on the ball in his own half.

90% of the time we have to go long and hopefully get back on the ball in their half 

51 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

The problem is how do we get it down and play.

Do we really want to be rolling it out to Oddjob or Palmer. Even Iorfa is liable to fall over it.
You don’t really want Joey on the ball in his own half.

90% of the time we have to go long and hopefully get back on the ball in their half 

Yeah your right... It just proves what a poor squad we have if we can't get players who are comfortable with the ball at their feet. 

On 01/02/2020 at 17:11, theowlsman said:

Nando got the team ticking immediately after coming on. Great to see him back. This is what he does lest some forget.

Seen enough of Da Cruz in 20 mins to know he’ll be a good signing.

Monk might have to drop Nuhiu soon after signing Da Cruz, Wickham and Windass.

Unless he can slip him in at left full back.

Big Dave always seems better coming on as sub anyway.