How difficult is it .....

46 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Let’s be honest 

Mr Chansiri has been badly advised on many levels 

I am not defending him totally but I bet he wishes he could turn the clock back and start again 

There are many people and players who have profited from his   Money but I am afraid the most Important people in the club, the fans are coming of the worst in every way possible 

who knows what the next chapter will bring 

Advisers Advisers Advisers. 

He’s the owner. The buck stops with him. 

Time we as fans actually held him to account, rather than letting it slide because he’s apparently just Paxo’s puppet. 

51 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Let’s be honest 

Mr Chansiri has been badly advised on many levels 

I am not defending him totally but I bet he wishes he could turn the clock back and start again 

There are many people and players who have profited from his   Money but I am afraid the most Important people in the club, the fans are coming of the worst in every way possible 

who knows what the next chapter will bring 

I feel for him on the football side because he was clearly putting faith in CC (or recruitment committee) and he might as well have just burnt £25m 

On the business side of things he has to take responsibility 

Both fronts were/are a disaster 

Unfortunately you have to change a big proportion of the the squad to change such a culture.
Too many have got a habit of not turning up at the crucial time.

How to do it? Sell whoever we can and replace with younger tougher hungrier fighters for the cause 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Time we as fans actually held him to account, rather than letting it slide because he’s apparently just Paxo’s puppet. 

Any other club with as disastrous owner as ours would have seen mass fan protests and owners hounded out.

At Hillsborough fans still line up for selfies with the clown while screaming blue murder at anyone who dares question his track record.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Any other club with as disastrous owner as ours would have seen mass fan protests and owners hounded out.

At Hillsborough fans still line up for selfies with the clown while screaming blue murder at anyone who dares question his track record.

We’re like a battered wife. So used to being treated like poo and let down that we let him off time and time again because he insists he loves us. 

12 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Hounded out ?

Serious question, how many people can you name that would be willing to come in and fund 10-20 million losses per annum ?

4 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Hounded out ?

Serious question, how many people can you name that would be willing to come in and fund 10-20 million losses per annum ?

Why are we losing 10-20 million per annum? 

Why is the asking price for the club around 200 million and rising? 

7 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Hounded out ?

Most football clubs lose money.  Everton and Chelsea are hundreds of million down, the issue is.. where has Chansiri taken us in his 4 years after spending all that money? And/or how has he improved the club off the pitch?  

Edited by Owls-Fan

11 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Hounded out ?

It’s a fair point. Good owners in English football can be counted on one hand. And I have often thought that at least with DC I don’t feel like he will fizz us over in the way others like the lobbers at Hull have. But I do think we are arriving at a point where his net impact on the club is a negative one. 

I'll be honest and fully throw my toys out of the pram here. I'm sick of it all.

When did our club become so complicated? It used to be just football talk on here, now it's accounting, P&S, EFL, FFP, SAG, council. 

I'm sick of the ticket prices, fans been fleeced, dire performances from overpaid w*nkers who don't care about this club.

I'm sick of been told it can't change because we no longer have a pot to wee wee in and we're stuck with these spineless cretins for the foreseeable. 

Round and round in circles we go. Boring and predictable. 

16 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Why are we losing 10-20 million per annum? 

Why is the asking price for the club around 200 million and rising? 

We are losing that money because Chansiri has gambled on trying to get the club  to the premiership, that’s got to be his aim right?

Where have you got the 200m from?

4 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

We definitely over celebrate wins, as a collective. Every time we win away, the players throw celebrations like they’ve won the bloody league

this.. 100%.

it began at FT at the amex, POSF 2nd leg.

2 hours ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

Until the advisers go nothing will change.

If someone cannot understand that he is being badly advised then...

The plan was to get in the PL as fast as possible then think of the possibilities with all that cash. Not possibilities for the fans just the leeches and hangers-on that appear.

1 hour ago, owls maniac said:

Why do you and many others keep giving him the benefit of the doubt about advisers. He’s been here 5 years now. If he’s not worked out for himself by now that he’s made a catalogue of bad decisions then it’s not the advisers who are to blame, its him. 

The 'someone' is Chansiri

8 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

That example I can understand, but hugging and kissing each other after beating Charlton away 

bur my point on the amex is.. the job wasnt done. we still had a game to win and we celebrated like we'd got promoted. then no bugger showed up at wembley.

7 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Culture comes from the top. DC runs us like an amateur operation. Answer me, what parts of the club seem to run well? It’s a culture of underachievement summed up by ‘the Wednesday way’. I don’t see how it changes until we get proper football people in the club who know what they are doing. 

This exactly. The chairman has caused me concern for ages and he continues to do so. 

6 hours ago, owls maniac said:

He controls and decides everything. Don't let the Apologists fool you.

9 hours ago, Blatter said:

Unfortunately you have to change a big proportion of the the squad to change such a culture.
Too many have got a habit of not turning up at the crucial time.

How to do it? Sell whoever we can and replace with younger tougher hungrier fighters for the cause 

I really fear we’ve blown our big chance when CC blew the lot on absolute dross.

Its set us back as a club for 5 - 10 years