10 year season tickets!

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

Not read the whole thread so apologies if already been asked but a couple of things spring to mind

1. Have I read right that if you have already ‘invested’ in a multi year ticket which has some seasons left, the only way to buy a 10 year ticket is to lose the money you’ve paid for your previous one

thats what worries me about these multi year deals....... enter offers always seem to come up after you’ve stumped up your money 

2. What happens if we go up this year, 10 year clock starts ticking and we come straight back down....,does the 10 years stop if we are back in the EFL?

Would assume answer to 2 is no but if we did this year it would be 15 years not 10

Edited by wellbeaten-the-owl

42 minutes ago, SiJ said:

What irks is this club has a great core support. About 20,000 season ticket holders and we consistently get some of the highest attendances in the division despite the lack of success.

And yet schemes like this just scream of the club trying to exploit that loyalty one more time. They've tried it before with club 1867 and all the other nonsense.

Why not just run the club properly. Buy and sell players. Perhaps put some money into making Hillsborough look slightly less archaic? 

But no, the club has to come up with another hare-brained ticket scheme. 

Your spot on mate . this is yet another stupid scheme aimed at short term income without any plan what so ever for the long term. 

4 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

It’s a bonkers proposition which is complicated and screams of desperation! 

This is the other thing. 

These schemes have so many permutations. 

One of the key aspects of marketing pretty much anything is to try and make it as straightforward and simple as possible. Particularly when you are dealing with say football fans. 

Another reason why they will sell fizz all.  

Ive renewed...Only for the year mind...again....I mean 10 yr comittment at 62?..are they f.ookin' mad!!..I can just see them blades at John Heaths funeral directors...laughin' their f.ookin' heads off as the family try to pay for it wiv whats left on a sodding season ticket!

Offer me that in the early 90's?..I'd have snapped yer hands off...Cup finals, vying for the Prem...Now?

Bloody points deductions, fines, road closures..bands an' bottle tops...Abdi, Urby an' arse'oles..

I can see Delphjon in the next few weeks...

"For Gods Sake!!!..Its only about 5 grand...look ive got it here in me turn ups!!! Whats a matter with these people"

"Shush dear..Its nothing to do with you"

"Oh don't start that again...wheres the nappies...look at my hands...red raw..............

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Ive renewed...Only for the year mind...again....I mean 10 yr comittment at 62?..are they f.ookin' mad!!..I can just see them blades at John Heaths funeral directors...laughin' their f.ookin' heads off as the family try to pay for it wiv whats left on a sodding season ticket!

Offer me that in the early 90's?..I'd have snapped yer hands off...Cup finals, vying for the Prem...Now?

Bloody points deductions, fines, road closures..bands an' bottle tops...Abdi, Urby an' arse'oles..

I can see Delphjon in the next few weeks...

"For Gods Sake!!!..Its only about 5 grand...look ive got it here in me turn ups!!! Whats a matter with these people"

"Shush dear..Its nothing to do with you"

"Oh don't start that again...wheres the nappies...look at my hands...red raw..............

Actually... I might buy you one.. what's it called..the Promethean punishment?

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Our owner is actually insane 

I know..Its a reight malarkay...You spend all Saturday on the Kop shoutin' "FFS!"

Then you read on here and type 

"FFS!"

I thought Costello was daft when he used to just post 

"FFS!!"

but,,

"FFS!!!!!!!"

• Haha 3