10 year season tickets!

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

You sell the cart...FFS!..thats trading....Sell the cart!!!!!

He needs to be selling the horse..the bridle and the f*cking whip..

He's gambling on going up and even without the team doing well.. it's out of his hands...

It's terribly sad all round.

God!!..We've sold the ground to ourselves....WE are sponsored by f.ookin' companies that only exist in the fevered mind of a chairman who's jut passed the whole bollocking mess on to his wife....The EFL are after us...SAG are after us...You get life for carryin' bottle tops..Getting into Hillsborough is like the bleedin' Krypton factor and you have to solve a rubic cube using only your ar*hole to get a ticket on The North!!!

Whats happening...What comes next?

"Gimme 5 grand and you can do the whole thing over and over again for............

TEN..F.OOKIN' YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry....The bloody worst thing about it is....

If God willing...I'm still here in  TEN..F.OOKIN' YEARS!!

I'll be doin' it...

You gotta laugh

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 6

On the other hand..the EFL back off.. it's not just us.. there's a lot of clubs all pointing the finger or under investigation themselves.

SAG and the council seem to be on the back burner.

Get Gayle on some stupid contract and goes goal mental with Adams...

Start getting 35 k at home...

IT'S ON !!!!

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

On the other hand..the EFL back off.. it's not just us.. there's a lot of clubs all pointing the finger or under investigation themselves.

SAG and the council seem to be on the back burner.

Get Gayle on some stupid contract and goes goal mental with Adams...

Start getting 35 k at home...

IT'S ON !!!!

This is what carries the bloody circus on and on mate..

Round and round go the dancing horses wiv the fixed grins..."Roll up Roll up"..screams the dancing clown....

nobody sees the sinister side and we caper on and on, eatin' candy floss and hoping the the f.ookin' "Hook a duck" isn't fixed

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

It seems quite reasonable in theory as it's over 15 years, so just over 300 quid a season on the kop.

But what happens if we get to the prem and then become a yoyo team, in the prem for 5 years and the champ for 5?

In the next 15 years we could get a new owner who funds a new ground or reduces POTG ticket prices. Or the west stand could be redeveloped and be the best stand in the ground. We could go up, we could go down, we could go into administration. There’s a lot of what if’s with it

Just now, asteener1867 said:

This is what carries the bloody circus on and on mate..

Round and round go the dancing horses wiv the fixed grins..."Roll up Roll up"..screams the dancing clown....

nobody sees the sinister side and we caper on and on, eatin' candy floss and hoping the the f.ookin' "Hook a duck" isn't fixed

It's not as good as walking round from the Kop to give Eustace earache (tharll have to goo back oer theer..) but it's exactly the same f*cking pantomime really..:tango:

2 minutes ago, nilsson said:

In the next 15 years we could get a new owner who funds a new ground or reduces POTG ticket prices. Or the west stand could be redeveloped and be the best stand in the ground. We could go up, we could go down, we could go into administration. There’s a lot of what if’s with it

It's called a futures market..

4 hours ago, MarkS43Owl said:

It is a great deal, the only issue is stumping up the money initially.

I don't think people have actually read into this properly and straight away started slagging off the chariman/club.

Agree. If you have that disposable income it's a no brainer.

Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.

I'm sick of this idiot :Chansiri: making us a laughing stock. It's short-term"ism" once again.

A more sensible suggestion would be to offer 5 or 10 match bundles to fans that are better value than his moronic POTG prices but still more expensicve than STs

The man's a complete fuckingbuffoon. What next? Pay the club £250k and we'll give you a pro contract? 

How about pay him £1,000,000.00 and you'll get a run out in the league cup? 

Seriously, just fuckoffchansiri.

• Haha 3

Not read the whole thread but a few observations.

If it’s a limited offer then why not say how many it’s limited to? For all anyone knows it could be limited to 25000. By the same token, if it’s limited to say 500, then come and and say so. If enough people want to take the offer up then they’d be more inclined to do so if they thought they were going to lose out (basic marketing). My view is that it’s not in the least limited. If 10000 wanted to buy one then I reckon they’d be willing to sell 10000.

Secondly, if you can afford it, it’s a good deal. In fact it’s a very very good deal. In fact it’s too good a deal. And that’s a worry. No matter what anyone thinks, football clubs don’t do deals this good for the fans benefit. It is 100% about getting some cash in and quick.

I’ve said in other threads that I’m worried about the financial future of our club and this “deal” does nothing to alleviate those fears. If anything it smacks of yet more desperation.

Its the spectre of uncertainty that bothers me...I mean...I went through the roof when Adthe hit that second at Leeds...but you then land....See we are in 6th...and hope...Then the EFL thing pops into your head...Points deduction, then the whole sort of D Taxis..Elevating..the wife...etc.

You dunno whether you are cheering a club on or watchin' a f.ookin' corpse twitch.

There must be thousands who have the same worries as I do, and you wonder why the atmosphere is sagging.

I bought me season ticket today, cos I always do, but it felt more like an obligation than it has done before, because of all the tat surrounding the club..It shouldn't be like that.

Ive never been one for this true supporter nonsense...I go cos I want to...When it comes to the point I don't want to...I f.ookin' won't...but I don't like the way the club is heading...I don't like the fact there are Wednesday fans who can't afford to to tip up on the day

I don't like the seemingly shady, barely legal grounding we have at the minute..it simply smacks of insecurity...and I don't like that.

You can call me a bedwetter...but don't do it on here...show yer credentials and tell me at a  game you tip up to...and I'll happily give you an argument.