Dwight Gayle

2 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

More chance of Michelle Gayle.

Dwight to costly for us I fear and we can't afford another risk of that magnitude. 

Thats the thing, Newcastle are offering him as a free loan to championship clubs, the only kicker to that is upon promotion they want £20 million. 

Guest wilyfox

To be honest I'm a little disappointed that we're only in for Wickham, Gayle, Adams, and Nketiah. Not sure that would be enough. 

1 minute ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Thats the thing, Newcastle are offering him as a free loan to championship clubs, the only kicker to that is upon promotion they want £20 million. 

Though 20 million isn't much in PL terms, that could get us 2 or 3 quality players in the PL.

Risky and what happens if we go up but between them the EFL and PL block our promotion? I'm assuming we'd still technically owe Newcastle the money?

9 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

That's the thing, DC is planning to sue Mike Ashley for £40m. 

#UnfinishedBusiness

:Chansiri:

4 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

To be honest I'm a little disappointed that we're only in for Wickham, Gayle, Adams, and Nketiah. Not sure that would be enough. 

I'm feeling greedy enough that considering our league position and well-balanced squad (bar our current strikeforce) that if we don't get any of the names being flaunted as possibilities I'll be gutted. The big question mark of available finances its ugly head again...