Step up FF

Guest Bulgaria
12 minutes ago, woodys said:

Anyone that doesn’t think a player of his quality adds to this squad is living on another planet 

You could argue that said player is detrimental to said squad if our vice captain is to be believed.

Guest Bulgaria
3 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Wonder if his mate Bielsa will make an offer in the coming weeks, fingers crossed 

Stranger things have happened..

He would be a world beater for 5 games, then summat would go wrong. Maybe Bamford will get a bigger Easter egg and fessi will sulk.

10 minutes ago, woodys said:

Anyone that doesn’t think a player of his quality adds to this squad is living on another planet 

Apart from 2 or 3 cameo moments his quality hasn't added to the squad for 3 years.  I'm past caring about him & no longer get excited when he steps on the pitch.

Get rid. 

I've been a huge fan and defender of Forestieri for several seasons.

But his time is up. He doesn't want to be here. And I'm not sure the club particularly want him either. It's been one drama after another with him, followed by one injury after another. At what point do you stop reminiscing of what he produced four seasons ago, and actually what he's contributed to the club over the past 2-3 years?

He's another one, who at the end of the season, will be leaving. He's not getting a new deal here, and neither does he want one. He needs to leave the club this window. 

The question is, will Forestieri be interested in getting himself fixed up in January, knowing full well, in the summer, when a free agent, he could probably command a much higher wage from some club daft enough to take him?

14 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Wonder if his mate Bielsa will make an offer in the coming weeks, fingers crossed 

Was just thinking this myself. I suspect he'd be pretty successful with them as they have a lot if ball in the attacking third. He'd certainly be an improvement on Bumford.

Not gonna happen. He’d only step up if he wanted a new contract, and tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if all parties want shut. It’s a tough one though because if fit, he has to play a part in the squad due to his quality, and it’ll be interesting to see what monk does; whether he includes or discards him 

Edited by FreshOwl

15 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Apart from 2 or 3 cameo moments his quality hasn't added to the squad for 3 years.  I'm past caring about him & no longer get excited when he steps on the pitch.

His quality simply has added to the squad  whether we disagree on to what quantity