BREAKING - Club Statement

Guest Ferkorf

So to just clear this up once and for all,

Hes guilty as ferk and we are facing a certain death by disciplinary,

Chansiri is using stalling tactics to make sure the future transfer embargo/Fine/Points deduction doesn't derail our season and in January he is opening the bank of Chansiri and making whatever purchases/changes deemed necessary to get out of this league come the end of the season before the Efl stick it up us without taking us out for a coffee

Amazing how Kobayashi is only willing to provide his opinions when it comes to this sort of matter. 

Never has a view or thought on the matches or anything like that. 

But no, he's all over it when there is the possible hint of the club being in trouble. 

• Thanks 1

Its not a question of doubting Chansiris commitment...Its a question of doubting his acumen.

In the situation we are in at the moment?

Yea seems we have to go for it

Does that make good business sense?

Well... none of us know

Because............. "Yea ..Go for it"..is not how good business is done...Its a kneejerk reaction to what we see as unfairness in the EFL.

Sheffield Wednesday play under THEIR rules.

We have accepted that for long enough....slagged Wolves off...slagged Villa off...slagged QPR off

Now we are doing the same thing...morals outta the window ...

"Yea..Go for it"

Its a typical football fans reaction...Its my reaction...but I know well enough i know Jack about , rules, litigation and business

Thats what worries me

I honestly don't think the side is good enough for automatic promotion, the play offs are a lottery we have f.ooked up in before..So yea its a worry

Anyone who hasn't got ANY reservations about it at all..quite honestly is in cloud cuckoo land....having said that...

Yea...Go for it!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Amazing how Kobayashi is only willing to provide his opinions when it comes to this sort of matter. 

Never has a view or thought on the matches or anything like that. 

But no, he's all over it when there is the possible hint of the club being in trouble. 

Possibly because after the best part of 30 years in accounting, finance and business management it is something I understand...unlike some. However like most I have no particular expertise  on football and footballers but unlike many don’t generally feel the need to exhibit that fact.

Edited by kobayashi
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its not a question of doubting Chansiris commitment...Its a question of doubting his acumen.

Well... none of us know

Because............. "Yea ..Go for it"..is not how good business is done...Its a kneejerk reaction to what we see as unfairness in the EFL.

We have accepted that for long enough....slagged Wolves off...slagged Villa off...slagged QPR off

"Yea..Go for it"

Its a typical football fans reaction...Its my reaction...but I know well enough i know Jack about , rules, litigation and business

Thats what worries me

I honestly don't think the side is good enough for automatic promotion, the play offs are a lottery we have f.ooked up in before..So yea its a worry

Anyone who hasn't got ANY reservations about it at all..quite honestly is in cloud cuckoo land....having said that...

Yea...Go for it!

Yeh exactly, go for it, SWFC are for our entertainment as much as anything. 

32 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Well... none of us know

"Yea..Go for it"

Thats what worries me

Yea...Go for it!

This is the last season of the current squad having an opportunity to get us out of the league, and if we fail, next season is the first season which will set the tone of what DC intends to do with the next stage; the next attempt at getting us out of this league.

If we fail, we will at some point over the Summer or early next season take a 3yr FFP breach points penalty having lost £21m in 16/17 and although we had the £2m profit in 17/18, we are likely to near £25m loses for 18/19. It may be tight but we don't seemingly have any further opportunities to get a one-off revenue bonus, and gate receipts will be down.

If we can get loses back to the MM days or the first season under DC, we will have to make better decisions in the transfer market and play a waiting game until we have a good enough squad to sustain a push over the season. It can be done, as the pigs have shown, but we will need to be prepared to make decisions like they made on Brooks and raise £12m when it would have been easier not to sell. We need to be smarter as we've not been anywhere good enough for autos over DC's regime and he needs to reflect on this; particularly considering the amount he's invested.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

People in this thread questioning the commitment of DC who’s just chucked £60m at the stadium sale.

:duntmatter:

That was my thought, he is really a James Bond villain, who wants to lose more than he needs to, in return he can stroke his cat knowing he has killed The Massive.

The first thing he will do if we are promoted is buy it back from himself.

No doubt he will buy it back for £30m and give himself a nice £30m profit.

lol

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Well... none of us know

"Yea..Go for it"

Thats what worries me

Yea...Go for it!

That’s exactly my worry, that we’re going all guns blazing with a team that isn’t good enough to get promoted. 

Now January might help with that, but is it worth splashing the cash (which doesn’t guarantee success by any stretch) and potentially facing a brutal punishment next year, where we have no idea how harsh the repercussions will be? I’m not so sure, but DC seems to think so