Stoke Fans' View of Match

2 minutes ago, Birstall Owl said:

Listening to the Price of Football podcast the other week and Joe Allen had a 50% relegation wage reduction in his contract, this was removed in the season they went down, (allegedly) he's now on 100k a week in the Championship.

No wonder clubs are constantly getting into a financial mess, ludicrous amounts of money being paid mostly to pre madonnas. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Birstall Owl said:

Listening to the Price of Football podcast the other week and Joe Allen had a 50% relegation wage reduction in his contract, this was removed in the season they went down, (allegedly) he's now on 100k a week in the Championship.

They must have at least 15 players on 30-100k a week. Not a great deal of them would get big fees either. Once the parachute payments reduce they are stuffed on FFP and if they go down they will drop again season after imo. 

On 24/12/2019 at 07:56, Blue and white said:

My father in law is a Stoke fan and he is a miserabletwat.

He is staying with us until January and every minute is misery.

By his own standards he out did himself big time, he was in bed for 20.10 on Christmas day, absolutely fecking awful atmosphere in the house, ruined the kids Christmas, so me being me had a skinful of beer, kicked our glasses backdoors in loud enough for him to hear and  did something interesting to his water bottle.

Happy fecking Christmas.

Edited by Blue and white
  • Haha 1

On 24/12/2019 at 19:11, FreshOwl said:

Christ, bunch of absolute Pansies in here 

I’m extremely confident that the days where we bottle games like this are long gone 

Stoke 0-2 Wednesday 

This!!!

Rhodes will score.....nailed on.