Stoke Fans' View of Match

4 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Comments to be found on a Stoke Fans' Forum

Wednesday stuck 4 past Forest in their last away game so can't see us getting anything in that one. Maybe a drab draw if we are lucky

We'll lose 1-0 after huffing and puffing the whole game.

Easiest 3 points of the season for Wednesday.

Under 18k would be my guess, and only because SWFC will bring a good few thousand.

With our left side potentially decimated by injury I can see a bit of a massacre here.

They'll probably be hoping Lindsey doesn't lose his place!!!

Reckon we've got a couple of dickings coming up against Sheff Wednesday and then Fulham. Got no confidence that we will get anything from these 2 games.

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/292714/sheffield-game#ixzz68wcpnkjz

Let's hope their pessimism is well founded!

mind games , monk will have non of it.

4 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Comments to be found on a Stoke Fans' Forum

Wednesday stuck 4 past Forest in their last away game so can't see us getting anything in that one. Maybe a drab draw if we are lucky

We'll lose 1-0 after huffing and puffing the whole game.

Easiest 3 points of the season for Wednesday.

Under 18k would be my guess, and only because SWFC will bring a good few thousand.

With our left side potentially decimated by injury I can see a bit of a massacre here.

They'll probably be hoping Lindsey doesn't lose his place!!!

Reckon we've got a couple of dickings coming up against Sheff Wednesday and then Fulham. Got no confidence that we will get anything from these 2 games.

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/292714/sheffield-game#ixzz68wcpnkjz

Let's hope their pessimism is well founded!

Charles Dickings' Christmas Carol?

4 hours ago, SiJ said:

No gimmes in the Championship. 

Busy period and we need to be right at it. 

The lads have had a great little run, but now is not the time to get complacent. 

Sure Monk will have us well prepared as ever. 

Absolutely. Just before our game against Bristol City they showed a repeat of Millwall (form team) at home to Barnsley (bottom of the table). Barnsley were all over them and deservedly won.

Take nothing for granted in this division. Wins need to be earned.

51 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

(For older viewers) Do they still shout “zigger zagger zigger zagger Stoke Ci - tee!”?

Din't one of 'em used to bring a bloody hand bell to the matches too? Sure it was a Stoke fan, but I've got too many things wrong this last year to be certain FFS, :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Dunno. That might be “Pompey Chimes” - but like your good self, I’m less sure of owt these days.

One thing we can be sure about RWM. We're all going to have a smile on our faces for Christmas. Happy Christmas dude, and anyone else that reads this. (unless you're one of the resident truffle snuffling porkers, FFS ):biggrin:

• Like 1