Hunt

3 hours ago, s6 owl said:

You rate him higher than Lewis Buxton?

Not even close for me that one, Think  Buxton was a better player than both Hunt and Palmer if am honest 

Certainly came to make a statement,with his effort at goal early doors,looked ok nowt special,they got a nose bleed went they went over halfway,early scare apart which Hunt had a hand in.

Never look back,its all history,look to all your tomorrows Jack,unlucky bud,nice save from the kid in row 40 from your thunderbolt like.WTF:

13 hours ago, SiJ said:

Weird player. 

When we first signed him, he was pretty good going forward. Perhaps a bit hit and miss with his crossing, but he could beat a man and offered a good link up with Wallace. You could almost forego his defensive shortcomings, because he might offer something going forward. 

Over time, those attacking attributes seemed to be almost coached out of him. 

By the end he was neither really here nor there. 

Today was more of the same from him. Yes, he had a header cleared off the line, but he posed little threat going forward and was rinsed by Harris and bulled by the Big Man. 

We seemed to target him as a weak link. 

I always felt opposition teams did that when he played for us, if they were pinging a ball to the full backs it was always RB rather than LB

19 hours ago, james o connor said:

God only knows why we applauded . Like I said at the game ‘ we really are too nice as a fan base’ always remember our fans clapping Tudgay at city ground when he scored wtf ... couldn’t care less about any player when they leave, especially bang average ones like hunt . 

for the record he was awful today 

Nothing wrong with being nice and showing a bit of class to clap him off.  Now if we clapped him on that would be a different matter lol.  Did not want to se ehim go off, it would have been better for us if he stayed on, did he not run the ball out on the South touchline 3 time in a row?

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

1 hour ago, Striggy said:

Nothing wrong with being nice and showing a bit of class to clap him off.  Now if we clapped him on that would be a different matter lol.  Did not want to se ehim go off, it would have been better for us if he stayed on, did he not run the ball out on the South touchline 3 time in a row?

Yes ... after that performance I thought we were clapping Jeremy helan off 

• Haha 1