Hunt

First of all what was his hair all about? Second Bit disappointed that when he was subbed to warm applause from the Wednesday fans commented on by the Sky team he didn't acknowledge it at all. Can understand that he was disappointed at being subbed but wouldn't have hurt him to applaud the fans.

• Haha 2

Thought the applause for him were a little OTT

prefer to save it until the end and see if a former player comes to acknowledge the fans at the end of the game.

looked like Hunt didn’t give a monkeys about our fans, not sure why we should care about him.

Hunt has a shocker for them today, but did nearly score. How ironic would that have been. 150 odd appearances for us and never looked like scoring. Then he does on his return to Hillsborough.

I noticed he didn’t clap, but I struggle to get wound up at things like that. He was a decent player for us for three seasons, that’s about it. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, darra said:

First of all what was his hair all about? Second Bit disappointed that when he was subbed to warm applause from the Wednesday fans commented on by the Sky team he didn't acknowledge it at all. Can understand that he was disappointed at being subbed but wouldn't have hurt him to applaud the fans.

agree mate...It looked churlish....

22 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Palmer has developed into a much better player

Hunt was woeful. 

I agree totally, but how weird does it seem saying this.    even 18 months ago maybe this would not have been the case.

Palmer has matured very late in the game but has done so wonderfully, especially in the attacking 3rd where he used to be dire.

15 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Hunt has a shocker for them today, but did nearly score. How ironic would that have been. 150 odd appearances for us and never looked like scoring. Then he does on his return to Hillsborough.

I noticed he didn’t clap, but I struggle to get wound up at things like that. He was a decent player for us for three seasons, that’s about it. 

Not wound up just disappointed I suppose. Saw an interview with Dion Dublin a while ago when he mentioned one of his most memorable games was the one at Hillsborough when all 4 sides stood to applaud him in his retirement season.

• Like 4