He played a delightful pass in the first few seconds and then the header which Palmer dealt with superbly, in between that he was dire , pretty much like his time here , never rated him 

I liked him in a Wednesday shirt and he’d be in my team of the decade but he was diabolical today.

3 hours ago, darra said:

First of all what was his hair all about? Second Bit disappointed that when he was subbed to warm applause from the Wednesday fans commented on by the Sky team he didn't acknowledge it at all. Can understand that he was disappointed at being subbed but wouldn't have hurt him to applaud the fans.

News flash Jack Hunt is crap. By the way the world is round. 

After his performance today, I'd have wanted to get down the tunnel as quick as possible.

Was ran ragged by Harris all game long, and his distribution was truly abysmal. 

All-in-all, his performance was as bad as his barnet. 

I think on the plus side when he was here,he would back Ross Wallace up and go past him leaving space for Ross to cut in and deliver either shots or crosses.He was a willinging worker for the cause.

As for being substituted against your former club,I think I would have been well peed off but good luck to the lad.

3 hours ago, darra said:

First of all what was his hair all about? Second Bit disappointed that when he was subbed to warm applause from the Wednesday fans commented on by the Sky team he didn't acknowledge it at all. Can understand that he was disappointed at being subbed but wouldn't have hurt him to applaud the fans.

Agreed. It would have taken a matter of seconds to applaud the Wednesday fans who clapped him off. Classless of him.

3 hours ago, Miffed said:

Thought the applause for him were a little OTT

prefer to save it until the end and see if a former player comes to acknowledge the fans at the end of the game.

looked like Hunt didn’t give a monkeys about our fans, not sure why we should care about him.

It was the end of the game for him. I agree we are sometimes a bit too nice to returning players but clapping a former player who was being subbed off (and did fizz all in the game) was classy of the Wednesday fans.

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

God only knows why we applauded . Like I said at the game ‘ we really are too nice as a fan base’ always remember our fans clapping Tudgay at city ground when he scored wtf ... couldn’t care less about any player when they leave, especially bang average ones like hunt . 

for the record he was awful today 

The Tudgay thing at Forest was an embarrassment but completely different. We were singing his name when he came on as a sub (with him eventually scoring and helping claw back to 3-3). Hunt had done nothing, was coming off and it was a simple, respectful clap.

I can’t knock him for not clapping Owls fans back today tbh. It would’ve meant something to him that we applauded, but he’d had an absolute stinker for his employers - clearly it would NOT have gone down well with the travelling 65 if he’d trotted off clapping our lot.

Frustrating player for us, but made some important contributions at key moments and never went hiding.

Good God our fans don't half cry about the most pathetic things, who gives a poo.

He was fine for us

it was good to applaud

Not sure he was being churlish -

Even if he was, no need for us to be

but it was a bad haircut! 

32 minutes ago, Arthur Bach said:

Our fans are so needy.

this 

flipping embarrassing 

1 hour ago, Night King said:

I liked him in a Wednesday shirt and he’d be in my team of the decade but he was diabolical today.

Team of the decade :duntmatter:

1 hour ago, Night King said:

You rate him higher than Lewis Buxton?

Think he thought he was still playing for Wednesday with his distribution, poo hair, always a trier but today he was dire... move on.

6 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

You rate him higher than Lewis Buxton?

Buxton was a better player. 

Once he got his confidence back, I thought he was excellent. 

I think Wednesday fans have always struggled with the full back positions. They've always seemed to come in for criticism. Beyond Nilsson and Sterland, I can't really remember another full back 'fan favourite' full back. Possibly King, at a push Worthington. 

I thought Hunt was a good player for us, but he got plenty of criticism, lots of it unwarranted. Fox has had similar, now proving plenty wrong, Buxton did the same. Palmer too. 

5 hours ago, darra said:

Probably hacked off that he's not still at Hillsborough. 

Didn't have a great game today, been fairly decent for them though as he was for us. I think the not clapping the fans thing was probably down to the fact he'd had a shocker and his team were under the cosh. Flip it the other way and would we like to see a player applaud his former fans if he was being hooked after a bad performance?

I dont mind Jack Hunt, he has always had nice things to say about Wednesday fans but maybe he was annoyed at himself and being subbed? 

Tbh though, who gives a monkeys as to why he didnt acknowledge the fans I dont get why it would bother anyone hes not our player anymore and Im glad going on todays showing.