• Fletcher
    • Rhodes
    • Harris
    • Borner
    • Nuhiu
    • Winnall
    • Kitman

1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

Can’t legitimately vote on a game I haven’t watched live. Never seen a 100% vote share yet though.....

I've not voted for this reason either

Surely it should be 100%, but it isn't. There's always someone who wants to rock the boat, even after a Wednesday striker gets a hatrick. 

It's about bloody time though...

lol

Here are the stats from whoscored.com; quite remarkable. Not seen every player score above 7 points or anyone in a Wednesday shirt getting 9.72 before

Iorfa 7.01

Palmer 7.24

Dawson 7.31

Harris 7.33

Lees 7.34

Luongo 7.48

Fox 7.56

Bannan 7.75

Reach 7.87

Fletcher 8.31

Rhodes 9.72

Edited by owlandished
  • Thanks 1

Forest somehow boro like despite extra days rest on us but agree with whoscored, min 7's

Harris 8 great workrate and fitness

Reach 8 workrate and great cross for assist

Bannan 8 gave him space, ran midfield and massive will to win

fletch 8 after derby on weds impressively strong and fresh, looking after himself, yet another goal

Rhodes 10 lethal with the half chances, and stunning overhead way less than half chance, thought he was finished but looked sharper after 3rd game in a row and glad to be wrong, be interesting to see if he can maintain anything near that, keep the crosses coming and we'll see

• Like 1

Guest Ferkorf

Rhodes finally shows up.

Brilliant stuff 

The confidence was bursting out of him.

Hopefully he can bag another handful in the next few games and lets see where we go from there

1 hour ago, owlandished said:

Here are the stats from whoscored.com; quite remarkable. Not seen every player score above 7 points or anyone in a Wednesday shirt getting 9.72 before

Iorfa 7.01

Palmer 7.24

Dawson 7.31

Harris 7.33

Lees 7.34

Luongo 7.48

Fox 7.56

Bannan 7.75

Reach 7.87

Fletcher 8.31

Rhodes 9.72

Good to see so many 7/10 plus performances. Lots of players playing very well consistently is the key to success

Every player played brilliant. And Rhodes will get it for obvious reasons, but, Luongo was superb. Nothing special but did a lot of dirty work, winning first and second balls, pressing, winning headers and keeping the ball well. Best performance of the season today. 

UTO

3 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Nobody less than a 8 today 

special mentions to 

Fox stuck to Ameobi like glue 

Palmer rest has done him good 

Reach welcome back 

luongo great game 

JR perfect hat trick 

Big Dom and Lees solid 

I agree though Bannan deserves a mention, I thought he was fantastic today. 

I know it’s easy being wise after the event, but I’ve always Been of the opinion  that we haven’t been fair by Rhodes, the reason being i believe is that he’s never really played in a side whilst he’s been here that provides him with the service that his style  of play deserves. 

like others have said on here he really deserves a run in the side now to show what he is capable of producing, with the right kind of service that we are able to provide for him with the quality out wide that our current squad possesses I’m confident he’ll produce. 

I also sat with Forest fans as I couldn’t get a ticket with our ladies and gents.

It was like watching the Rhodes of old, great awareness, great positioning and delightful finishing.

No one really knows what’s happened with the lad, however if he’s out of whatever shizzle he’s  been in he can make a big, positive difference.

Good look Jordan and keep banging then in.

By the way it’s a a chip butty, not a cob, ass wipes.

5 hours ago, Philb125 said:

I actually think he’d be up there without the goals. Decent all round game and kept involved even when not in attack. 

Thought Reach, Fox and Fletch has decent games too. 

That Reach cross for our second!!!!

• Like 2