Derby - V - Wednesday OMDT

9 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Probably true old cork.

I'll probably wake to find the thread deleted!

Point is though 

Whether Blue, Red,  Yellow or Green don't waste your vote people.

We don't always get the result we want.... whichever side we're on.

Democracy takes some stick but it's better than the alternative....

i'm not sure that many dislike 'democracy', it's the 'democracy' the uk pretends to have that's at fault.

Just now, Daizan10 said:

I'm hoping for this: 

Iorfa           Borner          Lees             Fox

Reach      Hutchinson       Bannan     Harris

Fletcher   Rhodes

Get them into a false sense of security before putting the extra man in.

It's brave, but it just might work.

#mindgames 

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Around 700 tickets left for tonights game if anyone didn't know. 

I will be there but can quite understand why tickets are left.

Too many games, too close to Xmas just too hard on the finances.

EFL just doesn’t have a clue 

Thanks Snoots.

In my constituency the incumbent MP polled 60+% of the vote last time.

It feels a bit pointless but I will vote because that's absolutely crucial.

There's no point buying a poppy for November 11th if you're not voting on December 12th.

Back to football,  head says we're not consistent enough 2-1.

Heart says come on Wednesday 1-2.

UTO

Love to see us roll this lot over tonight, let's have a win in memory of old Jim Smith!!. 

I've a sneaky feeling we'll stick with ,( unless teams been already announced)  Fletch & Nuhiu up top tonight, your omd says they Havnt scored a headed goal all season, so maybe monk will look to our aerial superiority as a game changer and somewhere we can profit against them. Didn't both hooper & Fletch get headed goals to beat them under Carlos a couple of seasons ago, so suggests they may still be vulnerable. 

We play 4-4-2 we win 3-1, we play the 4-3-3 or the pointless 4-5-1 and we will struggle to get the three points

For me drop Bannan bring in Luongo and Hutch in the middle to supply the ball to the wings and either Rhodes or Winnall upfront with Nuihu no where near the first team.

Dawson, Fox, Borner, Iorfa, Palmer, Harris, Luongo, Hutchinson, Murphy, Rhodes, Fletcher  (Goals Fletcher, Luongo, Rhodes)

Subs Wildsmith, Lees, Odabajo, Reach, Bannan, Nuihu, Winnall

I know most wont agree with Bannan but hes needs to be shown he is droppable as he has played well 1 in 3 this season which is simply not good enough for such a talented player, the same reason I have benched Reach, Murphy only makes it due to this direct running and pace over Reach.

We need some of that Battenburg spirit. Sorry this is an in joke and I'm not going to bother explaining it but it's something to do with the Royal Family (M'Lord) but hey.
Reality 2-2 would be a decent result but i'd rather 3-1 to the Owls. Rest of me family going including the famous Owl Exile so let's see. Come on Wednesday ffs.

7 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We play 4-4-2 we win 3-1, we play the 4-3-3 or the pointless 4-5-1 and we will struggle to get the three points

For me drop Bannan bring in Luongo and Hutch in the middle to supply the ball to the wings and either Rhodes or Winnall upfront with Nuihu no where near the first team.

Dawson, Fox, Borner, Iorfa, Palmer, Harris, Luongo, Hutchinson, Murphy, Rhodes, Fletcher  (Goals Fletcher, Luongo, Rhodes)

Subs Wildsmith, Lees, Odabajo, Reach, Bannan, Nuihu, Winnall

I know most wont agree with Bannan but hes needs to be shown he is droppable as he has played well 1 in 3 this season which is simply not good enough for such a talented player, the same reason I have benched Reach, Murphy only makes it due to this direct running and pace over Reach.

Cant agree with dropping Bannan . Its madness. 

• Like 1