Derby - V - Wednesday OMDT

44 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I think he is playing goaly wag :duntmatter:

Goyley wag...ee  that takes me back...jumpers for goalposts...always seemed like a great idea till some bigger kid hoofed it over the top...and there it was, gently trickling over the line in slow motion as the goyley flapped and floundered their way back in desperation...only to knock it in the onion bag themselves with the last blundering, sliding, tumbling effort to save the bloody thing.:duntmatter:

3 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Quality lecture of an omdt sir. 
Loving the Derby badge. Anybody else notice it? The original flat pack stadium iirc. The lads should be buzzing but we can’t keep a clean sheet so 2-1 to us.

Never back against us or to go down. Bad form that,  if you ask me.

UTO

had to look back at the badge as it looked normal to me............................. and......yes that is the how I recall it looks like.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

They are having a poor season. We need to take advantage and come back with the 3 points tonight. Never look forward to playing Derby at their place, always seem to struggle. Let’s hope that changes tonight. 2v1 Wednesday 

They are strong at home though, 19 of their 25 points have come at home, and they have a slightly better home record than us, we have both won 5, drawn 4 and lost 1, but they have scored 1 more goal than us, conceding the same.

We will still win though, 3-0 Fletcher 2, Luongo.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sternlad said:

This all day long ....remember it will be Rees-Mogg and the likes of Gove running the country if you vote them back in. Boris is just a front man and they will be the public schoolboy policy makers who conveniently forget about the ordinary folk of this country. They will shaft us good and proper if they get a decent majority.

As opposed to magic grandpa and stalinesque John McDonnell. They're all as bad as each other in that cesspit called parliament

You should base your vote on economics. Who is least likely to bankrupt the country.

Love the topical stuff Snoots.

Hard to concentrate on the election now there’s a rumour Fletch is out. Hope it’s wrong, but the man is due a one match break.

If he’s out I wonder if we will see Nuhiu in a 451 or Nuhiu-Rhodes in a 442. 

As for tomorrow, vote tactically to keep the Tories out. Who the fizz wants this line-up for 5 years:

Gove

Raab  Duncan-Smith Baker Francois

Patel  Hancock  Bridgen  Javed
Rees-Mogg  Johnson

41 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

As opposed to magic grandpa and stalinesque John McDonnell. They're all as bad as each other in that cesspit called parliament

You should base your vote on economics. Who is least likely to bankrupt the country.

Or who is most likely to acknowledge the existence of ordinary working people and stop favouring the rich and the South East of England.

12 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Love the topical stuff Snoots.

Hard to concentrate on the election now there’s a rumour Fletch is out. Hope it’s wrong, but the man is due a one match break.

If he’s out I wonder if we will see Nuhiu in a 451 or Nuhiu-Rhodes in a 442. 

As for tomorrow, vote tactically to keep the Tories out. Who the fizz wants this line-up for 5 years:

Gove

Raab  Duncan-Smith Baker Francois

Patel  Hancock  Bridgen  Javed
Rees-Mogg  Johnson

Why the neg @Owlsbury?

Picking Nuhiu or showing Francois and Javed as left-wing?

Edited by Holmowl

Today's Ref Watch - Stephen Martin 

Sounds like a comedian but we won our last game that he reffed us in 2-0 at Bolton which ended a run of 3 straight losses under him but our record before that was decent, overall we've won 6, drawn 2 and lost 4. No real shocking decisions spring to mind, we had a Hooper onside goal disallowed for offside at Birmingham but that's the lino at fault.

Therefore he ranks a lowly (which is good) 2/10 on the GeorgeCourtneyometer
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Ferkorf
6 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Why the neg @Owlsbury?

Probably more to do with you saying vote tactically to keep the tories out

Or pushing your politic views out on a football forum.

I'd neg it too if I was that much of a b3llend