Stupid Question???

Election for me. 

Genuinely fearful of another five years of Tory government, and what impacts that could have on my job, my family and my child's future.

Wednesday winning the league might give some relief to that, but it isn't going to feed, warm and inspire my daughter's future. 

That said...it only said winning the title...I'd take a Labour GE win and Wednesday winning at Wembley! Win, Win!

Wednesday winning the league for me.  

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who's in power none of the political parties have a clue about what the man on the street wants & quite frankly I don't think they care.

For this election it's not so much a preferred party, more of a which party would I dislike the most & go for the other.

Our choice is an idealistic terrorist sympathising clown who wants to take us back to the dark ages.  A lying upper class buffoon or someone that wants to ignore democracy & re-run the Brexit referendum.

What a stark choice we've got.

Edited by mogbad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Harrysgame said:

I'd even take Comrade Corbyn being PM if it meant us winning the league.

Only downside is no more night games as lights would be off all over the UK.

Got to love the comrade Corbyn name now it's been clearly proven that the Tories and leave campaigns are both funded by Russian oligarchs and Corbyn has nothing to do with Russia at all. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Got to love the comrade Corbyn name now it's been clearly proven that the Tories and leave campaigns are both funded by Russian oligarchs and Corbyn has nothing to do with Russia at all. 

Bloody he'll, Corbyn is worse than I thought if even the Russians aren't on his side. Just how far left is he!

• Haha 5

It depends on whether we get relegated the following season.

I don't really do politics, don't trust Corbyn or the blond haired buffoon. I wouldn't like to be a youngster in this country whether we stay in Europe or leave.