Monk on ....Swansea result

Talks well,been there before.Probably realises it could be a long job to turn us into a very effecive force.Like the way he points out everyone has a job but doesn't get stuck into them.

He went for it yesterday chucking all the forwards on and it worked,but suddenly we ended up with 4 at the back and 6 who to fair ain't defenders,as someone pointed out around me we scored the "winner" a bit too early

With a bit of luck we could have blown them away early on as we did last seaon.

Last two home games have been pretty decent performances against teams who are supposed to be the darlings of the league,enjoyed both games and hope it continues. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

In the photo at the top he looks like he's about to burst into tears. I could understand it if he did. So frustrating for him from, euphoria to disgust in just a few seconds then the realisation that that is his life for the near future.

I'm sure he's well paid which compensated for it but it must be hard to take.

He's doing ok in the circumstances.

11 hours ago, prowl said:

In the photo at the top he looks like he's about to burst into tears. I could understand it if he did. So frustrating for him from, euphoria to disgust in just a few seconds then the realisation that that is his life for the near future.

I'm sure he's well paid which compensated for it but it must be hard to take.

He's doing ok in the circumstances.

He can only work with the cards he has been dealt, hope he can do some good business in January. 

21 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Talks the most sense I have heard from a Wednesday manager in 20 years.

For me we created enough chances to win on Saturday. 

If we play like that at home for the rest of the season then we'll win more than we lose or draw. 

I think the issue is our players are still learning to take the chances we are creating with that style of play. Given time, it will click. 

Edited by Ozymandias Owl