Fletcher and Nuhiu up top...

5 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

It wont be the last time but today was purely tactical, most of the goals Leeds conceded are from set pieces so hes obviously gone with the big forwards to exploit that.

Agree. The management obviously assess each game on its own merit and if thats what they think we need, then we have to trust their judgement. It will change from week to week. Im on board.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but I would have had WInnall as the 2nd striker, not Nuhiu today.

I say hindsight, but I did say that as soon as I understood the conditions - today was ripe for your instinctive attack minded players like Winnall and FF.  

I'm just watching the game back after recording it on sky, and I must say you get a different perspective.

I thought our performance was ok, now looking back I can see we lost out to quite a lot of free kicks we should have won, 50/50's we didn't get and some blatant cheating by alioski - and both Fletcher and Nuhiu working a lot harder than I saw first time around.

Also Reach - had a very good game.   Reach could step up to top flight football easily and I know i'll get knocked for saying that because it's not common on here to praise him but he is class.  

Edited by Salmonbones

10 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but I would have had WInnall as the 2nd striker, not Nuhiu today.

I say hindsight, but I did say that as soon as I understood the conditions - today was ripe for your instinctive attack minded players like Winnall and FF.  

1114972809_giphy(1)(1).thumb.gif.58f87c2680aa8df761036f6fc8213729.gif