Never beat Iorfa

Just now, reesh1 said:

Had my doubts about him at CB after his initial rampaging FB performances but thought he was superb tonight! Loved the CB pairing

it should be difficult for lees to break back into the team, not looked the same player since loovens left. Iorfa and borner look solid and composed, great balance of technique, strength and pace between them...

I like him but he needs to play with his head a bit more and cut out clumsy challenges that give away dangerous free kicks.
Viv Anderson was like him when he first started but he calmed down and became a class act. Iorfa needs a coach to develop him and he could be top class.

I would still play him at right back when Lees is fit as he is much better than Palmer there.

• Like 2

Lees should stay out of the team for me Dom is tremendous and we have to stick with him and as for Borner I doubt there has been a better CB in the championship this season he's like a younger, fitter and more cultured Glenn Loovens he just oozes class.

4 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Lees should stay out of the team for me Dom is tremendous and we have to stick with him and as for Borner I doubt there has been a better CB in the championship this season he's like a younger, fitter and more cultured Glenn Loovens he just oozes class.

Yep, due to how brilliantly both have played you just can’t drop either, regardless of Lees status