Never beat Iorfa

On 19/10/2019 at 01:20, s6 owl said:

Lees should stay out of the team for me Dom is tremendous and we have to stick with him and as for Borner I doubt there has been a better CB in the championship this season he's like a younger, fitter and more cultured Glenn Loovens he just oozes class.

How was he still a Bundesliga 2 player? With his quality he could easily move up to the Premiership. He's never troubled by anything, always has a smile on his face.

I hope he sees out his career here but I can easily see him being bought for a big fee. Same with Iorfa.

We should have scouts combing Bundesliga 2 to see if there are any other overlooked gems. They seem to take to the Championship like ducks to water.

Ropey at first but has improved massively over a short space of time so credit to the coaching staff, Borner who he's struck up a brilliant partnership with and himself for knuckling down and working on areas of his game that need improving ..

You look at them 2 and think that together they are unbeatable and that Lees will have some stiff competition if he wants back in ..

Both Borner and Iorfa have qualities that wet the appetite though. What a partnership. Absolutely buzzing about them!!!!