Never beat Iorfa

7 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Borner - FREE 

Big Dom - 250k ( according to reports ) 

Superb business. 

Got to give Bruce alot of credit for his transfer business during his short time here

Borner, Harris and Iorfa have been superb

Makes our previous 6 transfer windows look a complete embarrassment 

Edited by Stoop

First few weeks I as convinced he was a disaster waiting to happen, all over the place positional wise and scary with the ball at his feet. Thought he’s never been a

CB.

Last couple of weeks he has improved and last night was solid so I’m happy to say I may have been wrong.

He does need to cut out the fouls but there was plenty you could say same about last night. 

At the risk of being laughed at again im more convinced than ever he will end up in the premier lg as a cb 1 way or the other, and even average (at best) ones like micheal keane cost 10's of millions.

Problem is someone might nab him on the cheap due to being unproven there before we make it back.

Edited by Ash77

1 hour ago, Ash77 said:

At the risk of being laughed at again im more convinced than ever he will end up in the premier lg as a cb 1 way or the other, and even average (at best) ones like micheal keane cost 10's of millions.

Problem is someone might nab him on the cheap due to being unproven there before we make it back.

Chansiri doesn't let anyone go for cheap lol 

Improving every game especially with his positioning and his athleticism is something we have needed for years. Gives a different option when hutch is on the ball on the halfway line, if the opposites push up then hutch can pick a pass out, if they drop back then iorfa can carry the ball into space. 

Still needs to ball watch a bit a bit less though. Too often his man is able to drift off the back of him unnoticed, happened a few times last night and I think it cost us the goal at hull as well.

1 hour ago, Ash77 said:

This is Wednesday, well never sell him for big bucks. £5m and he’s yours lol 

14 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Borner - FREE 

Big Dom - 250k ( according to reports ) 

Superb business. 

As tempting as it is to fall into criticism of our previous transfer dealings when you consider this, I'm going to see it as evidence that we're finally getting our act together and doing the kind of business we need to if we're going to avoid further P&S issues.