Last nights fans

7 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

The turn out was superb as always and that can’t be knocked but from the outset there was no desire to support the lads...there wasn’t even an Hi-ho Sheffield Wednesday!! 

Far from excellent to be honest. 

Some good came out of it then !

What a proper c rap song that is 

7 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Decent turn out considering it will be 3 games in a week...but my god 75% may as well have stayed at home. Poor imo 

A trip to the land that time forgot,  Hull on a cold , wet , windy tuesday night. Fantastic turnout considering all that.

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

A trip to the land that time forgot,  Hull on a cold , wet , windy tuesday night. Fantastic turnout considering all that.

That's not really my point...i have already stated the fact that the turn out was decent but the vocal support was poor from start to finish!!

It was a great turn out, and nice to be stood behind the goal rather than shoved in the corner as usual. 

But we were poor vocally. And what's even worse is that their gaggle of scruffs in the corner kept up an irritating ramble of chants throughout much of the game. 

We couldn't even be arsed to respond to the 'crying on Wembley Way' taunt after half time which is sad given that, despite the poor performance on the pitch, Hull fans are so embarrassing we shouldn't need that much motivation. 

Just one of those flat games/atmospheres. 

Edited by Ginner

54 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Thought the same to be fair (red button) but obviously cranked up.

Hats off to all that went though.

Yes first half we made more noise , it went fairly quiet after half time , not even the usual singing shenanigans in the concourse. 

11 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

The turn out was superb as always and that can’t be knocked but from the outset there was no desire to support the lads...there wasn’t even an Hi-ho Sheffield Wednesday!! 

Far from excellent to be honest. 

didn't realise it was our lot behind goal to left, we were in corner last 2-3 seasons ive been , they looked bored out there brains ,best decision ever I made missing my 1st game of season ,rip off prices too

1 hour ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Yes first half we made more noise , it went fairly quiet after half time , not even the usual singing shenanigans in the concourse. 

probably because the burberry boys wernt there. im guessing the headmistress caught them red handed with smoke bombs and flairs in there school bags so they had to do detention after school and missed the game. usually mayhem at half time in concourse 

3 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

That's not really my point...i have already stated the fact that the turn out was decent but the vocal support was poor from start to finish!!

Perhaps, we're not all, as good a fan as you Jack.

(I certainly wasn't I was at home looking after young un!)

Edited by OWL1969

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

probably because the burberry boys wernt there. im guessing the headmistress caught them red handed with smoke bombs and flairs in there school bags so they had to do detention after school and missed the game. usually mayhem at half time in concourse 

You suggesting they are all schoolboys , school bags haha 

18 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

Perhaps, we're not all, as good a fan as you Jack.

(I certainly wasn't I was at home looking after young un!)

I never said anything about been a better fan than anyone...I simply said the vocal support was poor!! Your clearly looking for an argument. 

Its not a lie, it’s not fabricated...it’s the truth.