No pay on the gate against Everton

7 hours ago, TheOnlyWayisS6 said:

Hardly. Except for the over 80’s I fail to see the ‘difficulty’ in purchasing a ticket online. 

Its not the problem, some make last min decisions depending on work etc etc. Some like our old crowd used to do would turn up at the last min. Make it remotely fookaboutery and they won't come. Besides that, even some people under 80 don't have 24 hr tinterwebbery phones.

1 hour ago, keepitsteel89 said:

I have a printer and will be charging £3 per ticket printed..

I don't allow payment on my front door though, you'll have to purchase your printer use online prior and show me a ticket on arrival 

London libraries are charging a tenner for EU nationals to scan their passports for their settled status applications ... Good ole capitalism 

2 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

This all seems to be snowballing into a bit of a *** for tat kerfuffle... fans will find a way to go if they really want to go surely?  If it was potg would that many more fans decide to go?  

I can’t even write t i t?? T i ts not swearing is it? Breasts, fanny, flange, tuppence, tail, wee wee tail, ... just seeing what’s allowed!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, modboy said:

Many people don't have printers at home anymore.

Like said if you book concert tickets etc they let you just show the QR code or barcode on a PDF. Believe this isn't possible at S6? Though you can at other grounds. 

Agree with this, printing  at home is a pain. Not many places that wont let you scan on your phone.

However been plenty of time to get a ticket for those that wanted to go.

55 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

What if your working away and you wake up with this weird rash and suddenly it hurts to take a wee wee? 

just erm..asking for a friend:ph34r:

You need to dip your **** in a cup of listerine...leave it to soak for a minute. Works a treat!! I friend of mine once told me it worked.  

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Westfield Owl said:

Absolutely ridiculous.  It’s crap like this that puts people off from going.

The club should be doing all they can to get fans through the gates.  Not making it harder.

do you really want 5000 everton fans on our end? joke of a comment . they sold 4500 out within hours they could fetch 10k easy for this game. id rather my kids be safe than having to put up with idiots fighting. 

6 minutes ago, Mark Pembridge said:

Everton fans been given a 10 mile exclusion from Hillsborough for drinking, no Everton coaches are allowed to off within ten miles of Hillsborough other than a pub in Hoyland and Birdwell. 

Sounds like they’ll all be on Leppings Lane with cans then, bizarre from SYP

Do supporters in any other sport get treated in such a draconian fashion? 1,000 arrests last year from ALL games, and yet we are still policed like we are scum just waiting to riot.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Agree with this, printing  at home is a pain. Not many places that wont let you scan on your phone.

However been plenty of time to get a ticket for those that wanted to go.

There's an option of collecting the ticket if folks haven't got a printer, also is you choose same seat you have for your season ticket there's option of having it loaded on to your season ticket card. This what I did when purchasing online last Friday.