No pay on the gate against Everton

6 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

well, as I say I'm going, and agree the prices are fair...just find it hard to get all that excited about early round cup games these days. I think that's a pity, but then again pretty much everything that has happened to domestic football since 1992 seems a pity to me!

Definitely agree with your last point 

30 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

10 mile restricted zone. :laugh:

SYP thinking they're policing a war zone. 

What are SYP going to do to enforce this ? Have a cuntstable in every pub within the 10 mile radius to make sure no Everton fans drop in for a quick pint ? FFS. :bullen:

I pity that poor Evertonian who lives in Wadsley bridge having to feck off to Penistone for his pint before the match, lol 

• Haha 3

Load of rubbish. 

I managed to sort flights and accommodation and match ticket part was a doddle. Appreciate people have to decide late for reasons but you can get shop to reprint a ticket on day. 

Imagine it was L**ds, you'd be happy they did it if it prevented their scum sneaking into home ends. 

People just like the drama. 

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

10 mile restricted zone. :laugh:

SYP thinking they're policing a war zone. 

Unfortunately this has been the law of the land for over 2 decades regarding designated football fan coaches so on this occasion SYP/SAG not at fault.

For some strange reason mini buses are exempt from the rule.

54 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

What are SYP going to do to enforce this ? Have a cuntstable in every pub within the 10 mile radius to make sure no Everton fans drop in for a quick pint ? FFS. :bullen:

I pity that poor Evertonian who lives in Wadsley bridge having to feck off to Penistone for his pint before the match, lol 

Enforcement is the domain of the coach operator, failure to adhere to the law can result in fines of over £1000 and or licence revoked!

3 hours ago, thewookieisdown said:

The printing tickets thing is pretty irritating as well. I'm 52 and not especially technophile; that you can't have a ticket on a phone when this has been commonplace for years isn't brilliant, really.

Agreed. Pretty much all venues now have this provision. Heck, I've been in grotty nightclubs that are able to scan a barcode on a phone.