Huddersfield - V - Wednesday OMDT

I can’t justify half of the decisions in that lineup but really hoping GM is all over it 

Bannan Reach and Hutchinson seem to be undroppable, makes us so unbalanced in my view and we’re reliant on Harris having a stormer and Fletch not needing too many chances to score

How we’ve come to a situation where a fit Keiren Lee sits on bench is one I’ll not understand either, arguably Luongo could be in for Hutch aswell 

Guest The Horse

Garry Monk hasn't had that long to asses the squad.

Would make sense he's gone with what we've been doing so far and assess it from today.

Also would imagine he wants to see which of the players will step up to the mark for him.

He'll learn what he's actually got to work with today.

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Might be a 4-2-3-1...

Not bad, if the three behind Fletch support him.

4-2-3-1 is a 4-3-3 or a 4-5-1, depends on the phase of play. Problem for me is Bannan positions himself as a number 6. The player next to Hutchinson should be the box to box, so Lee, Luongo or Reach, someone with a natural ability to join the attack and make the 5th attacker. That way you don't see the huge gap between midfield and attack. Somehow, if we're going to persist with Bannan, we have to get his starting position higher up the park.