Huddersfield - V - Wednesday OMDT

Trying to stay positive but Sunday games at 12:00 are horrid. Hopefully nick a 1 niller, but not really got a clue whats going to happen. Both new managers, boost to performance for both teams. 

1 hour ago, Womble Owl said:

Morning all. 

Thank god its match day at last.

The Mrs has got my match day fry up on the go already seeing as it's an early start today. Is it too early for a beer? 

0-3 Fletcher, Harris, Bannan. 

It's never too early on matchday, that's one good thing about spoons down in town 

Intriguing game, one we should win looking at the table, but form goes out of the window after an international break, not to mention both teams have new managers  

Head says a hard fought 1-1, but I'll go with my heart today which says a 1-3 win to Wednesday.

Quality omdt mi Lord. Wonder if HMS will be bobbing along or gently throwing after today....? Will t.ossing pass the swear filter? Will Stubbs behave himself in the sailor's arms?

Tune in next week.

A nice bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes (swear filter?) before the 9:45 pulls out of Meadowhell. Mild & sunny. Reminds me of the day of first leg of the play off at Udders.

0-0 it is then. Fk that, they're crap. 3-0 to us. UTO

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

BK4ggzGCYAAvWR1.jpg.4936d26146199bc27a67982e2bf1c937.jpg

How on earth did you get hold of this picture? It was a nice day, I got on the beer early and that's all I remember till I woke up like this, still to this day don't know who the other guy was :ghoulguy:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, s73owl said:

How on earth did you get hold of this picture? It was a nice day, I got on the beer early and that's all I remember till I woke up like this, still to this day don't know who the other guy was :ghoulguy:

I call this one Spooning at spoons ....

It's from the "Arbor Low Tramp collection"

• Haha 3