Huddersfield - V - Wednesday OMDT

You just know the commentator is gonna be in the car over to Hudds frantically scribbling in his notebook, trying and failing to come up with a joke about monks and cowl(ey)s that scans.

He won’t be able to think of one.

But at some point he’ll say it anyway.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

We haven't conceded a single goal in our last 7 games at Huddersfield which is extraordinary and must be some kind of record.

I was at 6 of those in my lucky parking spot but I'm not going today. And now we go there with them having 1 point from 6 games. And I've just seen this:

• Huddersfield have failed to score more than once in each of their last 29 home games in all competitions - if they fail to do so against Sheffield Wednesday, it would be a record number of consecutive games by a Football League Club in all competitions, with Blackpool also going 29 games between December 2013 and February 2015.

Well that's done it hasn't it. Huddersfield to score at least twice today. Lump on! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

I'll be in the home end for this one  right next to the Wednesday end. 

Not sure it's the best idea I've ever had but working somewhere with a HD postcode has to have some benefits at least once a year! 

1-0 Town I reckon sadly. 

1-0 to Udders,a team who have 1 point from 6 games,surely a 2-0 coast for us today ?