Huddersfield - V - Wednesday OMDT

I don't know, I mean, like, I just don't know. It's almost like, Like, I haven't got a clue. Don't know what to do, I can't predict anymore. I used to be, like, a reliable predictor. Should I show weakness and keep my fingers crossed ? No Big blue WAWAW it might put the mockers on them. I know I'll wait and see !     

• Like 3

Not like you to put a negative spin on things ole boy , blame the supermassive black thingy shall we . Really nervous about this one , got a dodgy feeling , I mean which manager will have the best impact , the cow dwellers haven’t started too well have they and we all know what that means !!! . Settle for a draw but we really could do with the win to stay in touch with the play offs . Early days yes , Green shirts at the ready !! anyway bedtime , Night everyone. 

• Like 1

Some of the comments about our new manager being a 'spiv' or a 'shyster' etc. have been pretty unsavoury, and certainly don't bear much scrutiny. Fair play to @Lord Snooty for acknowledging your role in it, though.

I don't know what Monk had done to create such ill-feeling towards him, or whether it was the result of a bit of thoughtless bandwagon-jumping because everybody seemed to have convinced each other that Danny Cowley is destined to be the second coming of Ferguson, Paisley and Ramsey rolled into one.

Whatever the reason, let's hope he makes those kind of comments ring hollow during his time with Wednesday, as he's certainly got the potential to be the ideal replacement for Bruce: he's an experienced manager at this level and above; his teams tend to be more than the sum of their parts; he can play attractive attacking football, given the right tools; he may well feel he has something to prove after suffering at least one, if not two, harsh sackings in recent years; and at the age of 40, he's still got years of learning and developing ahead of him.

It's always a hard one to predict when a new manager takes the reins, so to have fresh faces in each dugout makes today's game incredibly difficult to call. I just hope we see a Wednesday team that has a clear structure, a plan of attack, and 100% commitment to the cause today. Hopefully we can put the incoherence of recent games behind us.

• Like 3

Guest Bulgaria
7 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Grabara; Hadergjonaj, Schindler, Kongolo, Brown; Chalobah, Hogg; Diakhaby, Pritchard, Kachunga; Grant

Crikey, try saying that line up after 10 pints.

No wonder they are Shiite, all those letters on their shirts must weigh a ton.

Edited by Bulgaria