Pat Nevins comments....

Having heard Pat Nevin comment on Talk Sport 2 this evening that Big Sam was in his view in the running for the managerial job and that he was sat in the stands today it does make you wonder? Or maybe he was just watching the game as a fan. 

13 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

Having heard Pat Nevin comment on Talk Sport 2 this evening that Big Sam was in his view in the running for the managerial job and that he was sat in the stands today it does make you wonder? Or maybe he was just watching the game as a fan. 

He wasn’t in the stands today he was at Anfield doing the commentary on TS. Get a grip FFS. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, camffiti said:

Allardyce has said he'd like his next job to be a DoF role 

DoF or manager, either way his experience could be very useful to Chansiri 

I wouldn't disregard big Sam as a director of football, though the whole financial irregularities would be a worry. 

Having seen some of the guys that have watched us recently, megson, maclaren and if true. Sam. 

It may well be we maybe deciding to go back to the original continental approach Dc wanted to implement, dof and head coach. 

4 hours ago, BRADDO said:

He'd want crazy money for a salary. Even if DC was prepared to pay, I seriously doubt he'd come here. 

I wouldn't any his brand of football (unless he reverted to his Bolton days) . His latter seemed to have revolved around keeping teams up.  Can't see how he fits in with what we want.

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

I think he’d do well here, similar to Bruce. 

But hes expensive and can he be bothered?

Swfc manager is a fantastic post to have.  All they have to do is win a few games and us supporters will be offering to rim them for free.  Plus, I would have Sam in a heartbeat just to get the inside track of how loud and obnoxious his farts are.

3 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Swfc manager is a fantastic post to have.  All they have to do is win a few games and us supporters will be offering to rim them for free.  Plus, I would have Sam in a heartbeat just to get the inside track of how loud and obnoxious his farts are.

Is that Bulgaria or Vulgaria ?..:biggrin:

• Haha 2