Tomorrow

PNE are always tough. Nothing is guaranteed tomorrow. We just need to go there with a good mentality. 

They pounced on all of Stokes mistakes Tuesday. I know some some fans, and they went thinking it was only Preston - they’d be no match for Stokes international players :laugh: spoke to them Weds when we were top & they were bottom & they said PNE played them off the park & smothered every chance. 

Good luck to all traveling - please don’t boo the players. Get behind the lads & make this our year. WAWAW

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

It's all well and good saying that but answer me this, is yesterday tomorrow today.

Er, I’ll have to consult my diary.

It’s a Theresa May special edition. You can never be sure what day it is, so can’t be 100% sure what you’re doing, ever, but is does include May Day Bank Holiday.

15 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Er, I’ll have to consult my diary.

It’s a Theresa May special edition. You can never be sure what day it is, so can’t be 100% sure what you’re doing, ever, but is does May include May Day Bank Holiday.

4 hours ago, dn15owl said:

I know it’s still early days but I just feel that tomorrow is the type of game we should be winning if we have real aspirations of being in an around the top 6 this season 

To be hones that's been said about all 4 games so far.

Think that’s a bit disrespectful to Preston. They are a decent team with a decent manager, decent players. They’re certainly not a side I would expect to be near the relegation zone. Maybe not good enough to be in the play offs but they’re definitely no mugs. 

2 hours ago, Spookone said:

Surely everyone (should) be thinking that, I think we need to get rid of this mentality of "I'd take a draw" or its going to be tough to come away with anything there.

The blunts didn't have that mentality, the manager, players and fanbase should go out with the idea we are going to win every match.

spot on pal,all true

Any away point is good, one at Preston is very good. 3 points would be fantastic. With the wingers we've got there's always the chance of nicking a goal and then it's just a case of hanging on.

I'll be happy if we come away with a draw.