Club Statement

Guest paulvcooke
1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Err, I said no you sausage.

Seems like you’re avoid my question...

Admit it, you thought I was talking about the club and not SYP didn’t you?

Night Cookie.

Goodnight (I’d use a silly name for you based on your name, but you hide behind a username like so many cowards do). Hope you’ve had a thoroughly unpleasant evening your opinion on swfc to other Wednesday fans. We won’t forget what you said.

33 minutes ago, Animis said:

Again Mothersole isn't a councilor.

Julie Dore is the leader of the Council - she a Wednesdayite and perhaps she should be asked for an opinion on the fact her CEO has chosen to publicly pick a fight with one of the oldest and important institutions and businesses in the city. The contrast in his approach and tone in his statement to that of shear joy and support for SUFC's promotion is unashamedly obvious. I do wonder whether Mothersole ran his intention to go to the press with her - I would suggest not, and hope she's fuming and disciplines him publicly.

Ooh, kinky

3 minutes ago, paulvcooke said:

Goodnight (I’d use a silly name for you based on your name, but you hide behind a username like so many cowards do). Hope you’ve had a thoroughly unpleasant evening your opinion on swfc to other Wednesday fans. We won’t forget what you said.

Threats and name calling...hilarious.

Oh, and still no answer from you...

Has Sheffield ever embraced football? I’m 36 and I can’t really remember the last time it really did anything for the sport. Despite the fact the city is part of the fabric of the game.  Ok, they’ve done the usual parades if one of the teams win something, and they hosted the 96 euros here, but what else do they really do any other time to help any of the clubs here or it’s fans? 

Even during the world cup the big screen for the England game was all a bit last minute, probably because they felt obliged given other big cities were doing similar. 

Whether it’s promoting football and the history of it in Sheffield, or other matters such as parking, and transport. 

Its time they started doing more for football, and perhaps worked with the clubs rather against them. 

Edited by bigdan2003

Guest paulvcooke
5 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Threats and name calling...hilarious.

Oh, and still no answer from you...

Threats and name calling?

You are a very funny person.

Have our local authorities really forgot what happened in 1989 when fans were led to an insignificant number of entrances? Why are they now leading everyone in the North Stand out through insignificant exits?

You couldn’t make the incompetence of these morons up. Not fit for purpose? That would be SYP, SCC & SAG, not Hillsborough Stadium.

Ordinarily, councils work with local football clubs for the benefit of the local community, not work against them.

Only councils staffed by folk who are as thick as pig shyte would not wish not to work harmoniously with local clubs for the benefit of citizens

2 hours ago, Owls77 said:

Disgraceful, no point trying to delete your comment, the internet is a wonderful tool!

I think (hope) the "we" he was referring to, was SYP and not SWFC. 

It doesn't look good at all, but I think he intended it to read as if stated by SYP, realised the mistake he'd made and then quickly deleted it. 

11 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Has Sheffield ever embraced football? I’m 36 and I can’t really remember the last time it really did anything for the sport

They have had a go at other sports, wasted 20 gazillion on the student games. Just to tickle some fooookers ego.

Guest paulvcooke
1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Thank you.

I guess your lack of answer answers my question.

I have little to say to you. Backtrack all you like. You said what you said. You don’t answer questions, and ask questions back instead. Goodnight Mr McRightSide. 

40 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Have our local authorities really forgot what happened in 1989 when fans were led to an insignificant number of entrances? Why are they now leading everyone in the North Stand out through insignificant exits?

You couldn’t make the incompetence of these morons up. Not fit for purpose? That would be SYP, SCC & SAG, not Hillsborough Stadium.

Spot on pal

Of course in 1989 there was no merging of opposing fans 

Our ire is directed towards SYP, SAG and SCC ... not any other body or fan base 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Why did the council not raise the matter directly with the club rather than splashing it all over social media like some 12 year girl with a grudge?

(No disrespect meant to any 12 year old girls comparing them to Sheffield City Council)

Because the CEO was asked a question by Stir and couldn’t wait to spaff his load on SWFC.  Incredulous.