Club Statement

There was no problem with crowd management in terms of stewarding.  In fact I’ve never seen so many stewards ( but no police). The problem is the fuckinstupid decision to close Leppings lane to facilitate 300 Luton fans.  Here’s a thought sag ban away fans then we can fill four sides of our ground with our own fans. Then you won’t have to worry about the Luton hoolies wading into our fans on their way home

1 minute ago, Plonk said:

There was no problem with crowd management in terms of stewarding.  In fact I’ve never seen so many stewards ( but no police). The problem is the fuckinstupid decision to close Leppings lane to facilitate 300 Luton fans.  Here’s a thought sag ban away fans then we can fill four sides of our ground with our own fans. Then you won’t have to worry about the Luton hoolies wading into our fans on their way home

Its still worrying...I mean...

Where are Charlton gonna park the Motorbike and sidecar when they tip up?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Surely quoting that first match of the season against Villa when we won 1-0 through FF is a perfect example of how our set-up works. What was the attendance on the day? How many away fans? We all left together, at the LL end. 

What a fiasco because SY plod couldn't manage the derby, on a time & day of their choosing! 

:Chansiri:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

We're going to storm their end and our top boy DC is going to kick the sh**e out of their top boy minted moneysole for slagging us off & praising the scum.

Or we could go to the barriers at the LL end at our next home match, before kick off. Silent protest / vocal protest. I went up for a nosey again before the Luton match. Same amount of coppers on duty as there would be if the turnstiles were open for us. Ridiculous situation. 

Just now, folger said:

DC has more money than the council and I presume these costs are outside of FFP? I hope DC runs the corrupt labour council into the ground in legal costs and they get put into special measures. As for the reason for all of this nonsense we all know don't we.

Spot on...Next year there will be 2 Golden Elephants on the town hall steps..instead of err....What the usual thingy is for "Folk" who stand on town hall steps

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

SAG, Council, SYP are trying to pi$$ up our backs and tell us it's raining.

They wan't fighting all the way on it can calling out on.

And DC, I suspect is the type to do just that. And we should back him all the way.

A clear attempt by the council to influence the outcome of legal proceedings that are pending at the magistrates court.

I’m sure DC and the club’s legal team will be more than keen to point this out.

The council, SYP/SAG clearly acting together to try and discredit the club before the case comes to court.

Best for all concerned on the club’s side of the dispute to keep shtum and let the lawyers disprove these unfounded claims.

40 minutes ago, Animis said:

Remember Mothersole isn't a councillor and is simply an unelected civil servant.

People should distinguish between two.

Write / email too him and copy in your local councillor and MP.

He may appear to be an unelected official, but he answers to the Councillors directly and your MP represents you whether he's Red, Yellow or Blue.

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/home/your-city-council/management-teams

This is the problem with the EU, the people making the decisions appear to be untouchable / unelected. Sheffield City council are not the EU.

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

It's a smutty media PR campaign to back up their agenda and drive the narrative towards  Hillsborough not being fit for purpose.

The only thing not fit for purpose is SYP, SAG and the hangers on at SCC.

The way society has changed since we were last in the Prem, I can imagine the FA (& others) would not want us there, while still playing at Hillsborough 

They must think we're close to a return to the top flight :image:

Sheffield City Council not fit for purpose. 

Shambles over dealing with us.

Tree fiasco and arrest of OAP’s.

Cabinet based control by a few key Labour Councillors (see latest campaigns to end this).

Misinformation on Chinese investment that didn’t materialise - did you hear the interview on Radio Sheffield on that? Total joke. 

Embarrassment of an organisation.   

As snoots said this situation will not easily be resolved. So even if it went to high court, the cops would show footage of the piggie stuff, every little thing they could find..we would have no public support whatsoever.

They would quote the 'experts' advice, sags and local cops.

What judge would be willing to ignore.

Imho, in the short term ban all away support..not sure if we can do that without the efl going along with it...

1 hour ago, kazads said:

Our labour council is incompetent beyond belief...go work for them you would be utterly amazed at the level of incompetance

I'm sure there are many conservative and lib dem councils that are just as incompetent. There is also a conservative government that is incompetent.

To be fair matched by the Labour opposition's incompetence

Edited by the mighty wednesday