This is our season!

3 points tonight and we are back in the mix for top spot.

With the quality of play we know we can produce and IF Forestieri can get back to form alongside Rhodes we have a real shout.

We now have a pace in the team we was desperately lacking.

Bullen stays for at least 10 games for me we've already played 3 and accumulated 6 points.

The signs are there we are on for a good season and will finish strong unlike Leeds who will be falling apart come Christmas.

Roll on this evening WAWAW

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, 1867_OWL said:

With the quality of play we know we can produce and IF Forestieri can get back to form alongside Rhodes we have a real shout.

Bullen stays for at least 10 games for me we've already played 3 and accumulated 6 points.

The signs are there we are on for a good season and will finish strong unlike Leeds who will be falling apart come Christmas.

That is all well and good but its been 2/3 years since either have done anything. 

46 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Just for comparison, our record since returning to The Championship

Comp.thumb.jpg.17fbc84335476be4f0b48a25da7877fa.jpg

so a win / 3pts tonite and it’s our best start yet. 

Unlucky not to take a point from Millwall, need to make those chances count tonite. 

5 hours ago, 1867_OWL said:

Come on mate, you know the rules on here.

No optimism. And even if you show a bit of optimism, it has to be tempered with at least SOME negatives.

Let me show you.

We win 7-1.  “Yeah but the opposition were shoyt”  and Nuhui / FF / Rhodes / Reach ( you must have at least two) were garbage. Use set phrase like “I’d drive them there myself” or something similar.

Always remember this is the world capital of ‘glass half empty’ thinking and if in any further doubt, remember a relatively few years ago people were saying Wednesday were doomed, it would take 10 years to recover and some were even espousing a Wednesday version of the United of Manchester or whatever they’re called.

Keep it downbeat, keep it negative and you’ll be fine.

• Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat
5 hours ago, 33 said:

If Rhodes had a machine gun and a barrel of fish, he'd go hungry

If the fish are in a barrel then you simply pull them out with your hands. If you were to start shooting at them they would be a right mess and probably inedible; in which case it is you, my friend who would go hungry. Plus if you used the bullets more efficiently they could be used for bigger pray such as deer/ pheasants. You really don't have a clue do you?

Edited by Jack the Hat