This is our season!

3 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

If we continue crossing/finishing like we did against Milwall, it won't be our season.  

Or on the other hand, If we continue having 21 shots, 9 on target in away matches it will be our season.

Okay we didn't score but some of the reaction to Saturdays performance has been unbelievable.

Edited by OWL1969
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Come on mate, you know the rules on here.

No optimism. And even if you show a bit of optimism, it has to be tempered with at least SOME negatives.

Let me show you.

We win 7-1.  “Yeah but the opposition were shoyt”  and Nuhui / FF / Rhodes / Reach ( you must have at least two) were garbage. Use set phrase like “I’d drive them there myself” or something similar.

Always remember this is the world capital of ‘glass half empty’ thinking and if in any further doubt, remember a relatively few years ago people were saying Wednesday were doomed, it would take 10 years to recover and some were even espousing a Wednesday version of the United of Manchester or whatever they’re called.

Keep it downbeat, keep it negative and you’ll be fine.

This is the ultimate reality of the mindset of 79% of fans they have mastered the art of negativity.

(Yes I'm very precise with the stats)

3 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

Or on the other hand, If we continue having 21 shots, 9 on target in away matches it will be our season.

Okay we didn't score but some of the reaction to Saturdays performance has been unbelievable.

Exactly the teddies have seriously been thrown out of the cot since the Millwall game, Rhodes couldn't score in a barn door etc.....

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

True, it's just the idea of 'being in the mix for top spot' after four games which made me chuckle.

You don't want any of the top teams pulling away we need to stay on the heels of the leaders or indeed be leading the way.

16 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Come on mate, you know the rules on here.

No optimism. And even if you show a bit of optimism, it has to be tempered with at least SOME negatives.

Let me show you.

We win 7-1.  “Yeah but the opposition were shoyt”  and Nuhui / FF / Rhodes / Reach ( you must have at least two) were garbage. Use set phrase like “I’d drive them there myself” or something similar.

Always remember this is the world capital of ‘glass half empty’ thinking and if in any further doubt, remember a relatively few years ago people were saying Wednesday were doomed, it would take 10 years to recover and some were even espousing a Wednesday version of the United of Manchester or whatever they’re called.

Keep it downbeat, keep it negative and you’ll be fine.

So many stupid, negative comments.... Love it. 

This league is crap!

We have just as good a chance as anyone!

All it's going to take is keeping players fit and one of our striker is finding the back of the net regularly!

The squad is good enough to compete, just need to find our best 11 and get some momentum going!

4 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

This league is crap!

We have just as good a chance as anyone!

All it's going to take is keeping players fit and one of our striker is finding the back of the net regularly!

The squad is good enough to compete, just need to find our best 11 and get some momentum going!

You should be a manager with those suggestions, most of us would never have thought of them.

• Haha 2