Wednesday - V Luton OMDT

1 minute ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

And there you have it, only on Owlstalk.

Another home win, clean sheet, currently top of the table, with the best start in god knows how many years, and the comments about a mid table team beating a relegation team, I fu**ing despair.

What is it that a lot of you want ? 6-0 strolls every game ?

Put aside your indifference to Bullen, team selection, choice of substitutes etc, it is points on the board, something it usually takes us till October to achieve.

Dont let it get to you. Some folk on here could be in bed with 6 Playboy playmates and grumble that someone had left big light on. 

• Haha 7

FT.  1-0

Wednesday win.  Get in.  

Played much better in the second half.  But overall we weren't at the races for most of that game.  An ugly game, but we got the win in the end.  Three huge points, a clean sheet and top of the table.  

Last game we played well and lost, tonight we weren't great but won.  That's football.   

Standout performers for me were Harris and Morgan Fox.  Both players were fantastic tonight.  Hutchinson got more involved in the second half, and put some good challenges in.  Fletch put a shift in up top.  Didn't have it easy all night but still battled on.  And final mention to Borner.  Didn't put a foot wrong tonight.  Already looking calm and composed.  

We will need to play much better going into the next game at Preston.  They haven't had a good start, so I'm confident we can go there and win.  

Have a nice evening all.  

Onwards and upwards

UTO

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

And there you have it, only on Owlstalk.

Another home win, clean sheet, currently top of the table, with the best start in god knows how many years, and the comments about a mid table team beating a relegation team, I fu**ing despair.

What is it that a lot of you want ? 6-0 strolls every game ?

Put aside your indifference to Bullen, team selection, choice of substitutes etc, it is points on the board, something it usually takes us till October to achieve.

Stop moaning about the moaners. 

That’s me moaning about those moaning about the moaners. It’s infectious 

lol

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 1

We got away with that big time 

Much better second half but that team shape was all over the shop 

I thought bringing Winnall on when we needed Lee or Luongo was going to cost us 

Borner and Tom Lees were magnificent 

Tonight shows how much we miss kieron Lee 

Luongo looked good again when he came on twice the player Reach is in that position 

2 minutes ago, adifferentgame said:

100% record is unrealistic no matter who you're playing in the Championship. The only team that's looked truly awful so far has been Stoke, and they could still be a threat by the end of the season.

Rubbish. We’ve been gifted an amazing August re: fixtures and we blew it at Millwall. We should have 10 or 12pts. We are lucky to have 9

Just now, hugeowl said:

We got away with that big time 

Much better second half but that team shape was all over the shop 

I thought bringing Winnall on when we needed Lee or Luongo was going to cost us 

Borner and Tom Lees were magnificent 

Tonight shows how much we miss kieron Lee 

Luongo looked good again when he came on twice the player Reach is in that position 

I think we definitely would have had more control had he started instead of Reach. Credit to a Bullen though, it wasn’t a great performance, but we got the goal, and his subs closed out the game

1 minute ago, Stevelknievel said:

We were pretty crap tonight against a team that hasn’t won but....

Luton have had a tough start so not surprising....

and if you look at the results everyone is beating each other, we may not need to be world beaters to go up this season.

They're not a bad outfit..like Reading.. Barnsley and Millwall... this easy first six is what idiots say because they haven't seen much football..