Wednesday - V Luton OMDT

Why are we giving away like 20+ fouls a game, versus the opposition’s 4-5? Are we arriving late, or being ‘overenthusiastic’? Been away all month so my ST has yet to be christened this season and haven’t been able to watch any games live, reasonably ok with results so far but the stats on BBC have made us look like reyt cloggers at least twice already.

Just now, ReadingOwl said:

A bit of an unsung hero - I never really rated him (of old) but as of late, I think he has been pretty inspirational.

He’s surprised me, with his total commitment and work rate. I used to think he a waste of a shirt. He’s proved me wrong TBF.

Me too

2 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

Rhodes wouldnt have done anything with that, apart from clap the cross....

Well cheers for that, completely put my mind at rest there 

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

Winnal five yards in front of the defender goal beckoning...not at the races ffs

To be fair to him though.

The one that beat him, was the one that nearly kept up with Harris.

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

A bit of an unsung hero - I never really rated him (of old) but as of late, I think he has been pretty inspirational.

He’s surprised me, with his total commitment and work rate. I used to think he a waste of a shirt. He’s proved me wrong TBF.

He will always put his bollaks and face on the line, that's what I like about Fletcher.  

1 minute ago, Mr. Tom said:

Why are we giving away like 20+ fouls a game, versus the opposition’s 4-5? Are we arriving late, or being ‘overenthusiastic’? Been away all month so my ST has yet to be christened this season and haven’t been able to watch any games live, reasonably ok with results so far but the stats on BBC have made us look like reyt cloggers at least twice already.

Because we're pressing high up the field 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Matthew Thomas said:

I’ll take it but we’ve been poor again tonight, against a below par Championship team, aside from last 20 minutes. Without a bit of luck tonight we would have drawn. For me we need to appoint a manager ASAP. Sorry to all the Bully for manager crowd, WAWAW.

Though without a bit of luck, Millwall wouldn’t have beaten us on Saturday

2 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Got to admit I'm in that club too. Would like him to be a bit more of a goal threat ideally but he's made that front role his own by a distance. All of a sudden we've gone from riches to rags in the striker department overall.