The Graph Thread 2019/20

I've only just realised that the blue line is Carlos' second year, not his first...

I'd been brainwashed by Owlstalk into thinking that it all started going downhill immediately after the first play-off final defeat against Hull, and that he should have resigned right there and then with hindsight. Yet he had us with a higher points total than we currently hold at the same stage of his second season, and we continued upwards on a pretty steep trajectory right up until that collapse in the semi against Huddersfield. It's mental how some refer to him on here.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mozzy85 said:

I'm expecting 3 points in the next game. Really need to be beating Stoke, won't be easy I'm sure especially if we don't have Fletch but man would it be nice to see the black line go above the blue line at this stage of the season. 

Fletch had a stomach bug so that's usually just a few days, he should be up and running in time for Stoke match without much of a set back. Probably just lost a few pounds ;)

4 hours ago, Dan™ said:

I've only just realised that the blue line is Carlos' second year, not his first...

I'd been brainwashed by Owlstalk into thinking that it all started going downhill immediately after the first play-off final defeat against Hull, and that he should have resigned right there and then with hindsight. Yet he had us with a higher points total than we currently hold at the same stage of his second season, and we continued upwards on a pretty steep trajectory right up until that collapse in the semi against Huddersfield. It's mental how some refer to him on here.

Also we were winning ugly that season. Plenty of fans were moaning even though we were doing well points wise. It doesn't seem too bad for that this season, yesterday for example. I think the last few years have taught people to think more like me ie 3 points is all that matters. 

13 minutes ago, andytrig said:

We've got 1 more point than the pigs had after 23 games last season. They were sat in 6th with 38 pts and a goal difference of 9.

Leeds have a point less than last seeason so will probably struggle to stay up.

United’s form since Christmas last year has been nothing short of remarkable. 

3 hours ago, N0rtherner said:

Fletch had a stomach bug so that's usually just a few days, he should be up and running in time for Stoke match without much of a set back. Probably just lost a few pounds ;)

Good job it’s xmas then he’ll gain that back haha 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, N0rtherner said:

Hope it's not the same as my mate has had.

He's been laid up over a week now.

2 hours ago, andytrig said:

We've got 1 more point than the pigs had after 23 games last season. They were sat in 6th with 38 pts and a goal difference of 9.

Leeds have a point less than last seeason so will probably struggle to stay up.

Make no mistake....they will fall apart again.

Bielsa ball doesn't last a full season.

I just hope they are not too far in front and dont manage to limp over the line.