The Graph Thread 2019/20

5 hours ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Why do folk keep talking about 21 points?

if you keep saying something it will happen. 

How about we keep talking about what a crying shame it will be when they deduct 6 points and fine us some pies and vouchers from the club shop. 

I tell thi, if we say it often enough, that’s what they’ll do. 

No way will we get docked 21 points - no way I tell you!

In fact Chanciri and his legal team may end up docking the EFL 21 points! lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 07/12/2019 at 17:01, RyanSWFC said:

Update after Brentford. Our best start to a season since Chansiri took over the club. Only trouble is we've got to win our next 3 matches for it to stay that way.

Untitled.png

Winning the next 3 is doable imo. Imagine the team spirit after that win yesterday. Beat Derby & then we play 2 teams currently above us. Send out a really strong message if we get 9 points from those. Graph will be morning glory not brewers droop. :biggrin:  

On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 17:01, RyanSWFC said:

Update after Brentford. Our best start to a season since Chansiri took over the club. Only trouble is we've got to win our next 3 matches for it to stay that way.

Untitled.png

If the pattern continues, and there's no reason why it shouldn't, we should be on track for at least 70 points. Shift two or three players in January and bring in two good additions in, and I think we should be good for a top 6 again.

image.thumb.png.0c4b63f16155bee251a8842d086b94cc.png

2 points dropped tonight. Never a pen but it is what you get for not finishing teams off. The team got weaker once Murphy came on. Forest next  I have not a clue how that will go but can't see a win with just Fletch getting the goals. What has happened to Reach's screamers?

• Thanks 1