Club statement

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Didn't Watford sue Everton because they approached Silva and then Watford's season went to sh*te after the approach? 

So Watford sued Everton for loss of prize money or something? 

Effectively yes. I'm not exactly sure what we're after.

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Didn't Watford sue Everton because they approached Silva and then Watford's season went to sh*te after the approach? 

Lets make some serious dough from our upcoming offroad relegation safari then. 

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

That would be interesting, DC suing Newcastle for loss of prize money. Ie  promotion money. 

Cant be that, that would be one hell of a case to prove. 

17 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Why do I get the feeling we're not going to have accepted money, and once all this is over we'll be getting significantly less than that rumoured £4m?...

That's pretty much the problem with football in a nutshell though, "sod everything else, what about the money?" etc.

Guest wilyfox

Oh dear, does this really need to happen..? Bruce has shown he's a disloyal cheating C*nt! ..but we've all been dumped. It sucks. What does DC need to hear, the "it's not you, it's me.." speech? Just take the compo, recruit a manager, and get your willly wet signing some new players. 

2 minutes ago, Beholder said:

for all we know. ...yes of course....none of us know anything other than the various media rumours.

From them we are led to understand the bone of contention is the compo for two assistants...so whatever they are worth..doubt that would be millions 

We only know that due to paper talk. This might not be the case. Remember the Newcastle pr media team are on overdrive. 

Weve said nowt and nobody knows chuff all for any certainty. 

Just now, i used to be sc_owl said:

It’s going to suck having this hang over the club all season, and I do mean all season. The only way this ends quickly and quietly is if Newcastle pay big bucks. 

Worrying if this our a serious effort to raise funds for ffp rather than flipping selling a player for once. 

Just now, i used to be sc_owl said:

It’s going to suck having this hang over the club all season, and I do mean all season. The only way this ends quickly and quietly is if Newcastle pay big bucks. 

This smacks of 30 million and it goes away and why not. 

1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

Oh dear, does this really need to happen..? Bruce has shown he's a disloyal cheating C*nt! ..but we've all been dumped. It sucks. What does DC need to hear, the "it's not you, it's me.." speech? Just take the compo, recruit a manager, and get your willly wet signing some new players. 

What if "the compo" hasn't even been offered, I'm fully behind DC in this, go for the barstewards.

• Thanks 1

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, toppOwl said:

What if "the compo" hasn't even been offered, I'm fully behind DC in this, go for the barstewards.

Has it not been reported we've received 3.5/4mil for the cheating c*nt? 

Just now, wilyfox said:

Has it not been reported we've received 3.5/4mil for the cheating c*nt? 

Reported yes, doesn't mean there's a shred of truth in it, I've seem figures from £1m to £7m mentioned with zero substance.

2 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

If it hasnt then (lets remember we dont know for sure, weve remained deliberately quite). Then yes, hes doing the right thing. 

Thing is we dont know. Surely this has nothing to do with the other two steves?