Club statement

6 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

There's been plenty of information about contract law on here... have you read any of it?

6 hours ago, cross owl said:

They won't do anything against Newcastle or any flavour of the month prem club . 

I doubt it...he just wants to slag the chairman

Ashley is not a friend of anybody. The PL have rules and they will be applied if we have a case. Newcastle were clearly rattled yesterday, they used media to try and shout their case to everybody who would listen and obviously it was to try and get DC to move his position. They had inkling what was coming and did not want it to happen. 

They are worried what Pl may do it has many powers, points deduction, fine, ban on recruitment awarding compensation to us over and above what was due. 

• Like 1

Like everyone else I am not privy to what was in the contracts, what compensation we have been given, what the sequence of events were or what legal advice we have received but I implore DC to just ignore that legal advice and let Newcastle shaft us in any way they see fit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Like everyone else I am not privy to what was in the contracts, what compensation we have been given, what the sequence of events were or what legal advice we have received but I implore DC to just ignore that legal advice and let Newcastle shaft us in any way they see fit. 

Are you the same user who convinced him to sign Rhodes? He might just listen!

lol

8 minutes ago, bobness said:

Are you the same user who convinced him to sign Rhodes? He might just listen!

lol

Ironically, the people who wanted Rhodes, and McGugan before him, and the same ones crying for him to be sold. They just sit there and think no one notices that they are legit f*cking kids who want a toy, then get it and don't want it anymore

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Oh dear..I though we maybe had turned a corner and had some solid senior or outside council now regarding running a football club properly and how football works.

But this statement makes me think it's still DC's SS Slowlearner zigzagging aimlessly around with the radio switched off..

Poor guy probably thinks Mike Ashley is worried. FFS 

Grow up

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Quist said:

Ashley is not a friend of anybody. The PL have rules and they will be applied if we have a case. Newcastle were clearly rattled yesterday, they used media to try and shout their case to everybody who would listen and obviously it was to try and get DC to move his position. They had inkling what was coming and did not want it to happen. 

They are worried what Pl may do it has many powers, points deduction, fine, ban on recruitment awarding compensation to us over and above what was due. 

At worse it will be a small fine and run along don't do it again. 

21 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I just want this whole legal wrangle sorted so that Chansiri can start thinking about employing a new manager, what with handling both concurrently clearly being impossible and all.

I was all for him defending our club against Ashley and Bruce's underhand tactics, but who would've thought that legal issues might drag on for longer than a week, eh?

It's probably for the best that Chansiri just moves on and lets Ashley get his own way, regardless of the damage done to our club.

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Ironically, the people who wanted Rhodes, and McGugan before him, and the same ones crying for him to be sold. They just sit there and think no one notices that they are legit f*cking kids who want a toy, then get it and don't want it anymore

To be fair, it looked brilliant on the advert

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

The funny thing is that mr C in my opinion has been stubborn on so many things he shouldn’t have been and most fans said nothing, 

the one one thing he should be stubborn about, this , and now fans are clambering for him to not be.....

this is is one of the times where Integrity does need to be upheld. 

You said it all for them, they couldn't get a word in.  lol 

Nice to see you standing shoulder to shoulder with DC on this.  Sometimes Integrity does need to be defended.  In this modern age of the rich and powerful taking more and more for themselves (Hope you're satisfied Thatcher!!) It's nice to see someone making a stand, even though I fear the rich and powerful Premier League will brush his complaints aside.

10 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I just want this whole legal wrangle sorted so that Chansiri can start thinking about employing a new manager, what with handling both concurrently clearly being impossible and all.

I was all for him defending our club against Ashley and Bruce's underhand tactics, but who would've thought that legal issues might drag on for longer than a week, eh?

It's probably for the best that Chansiri just moves on and lets Ashley get his own way, regardless of the damage done to our club.

To be fair I want about a quarter of Owlstalk to f*ck off, we don't always get what we want

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm all for a sudden change of tone, but nevertheless that seems a bit jarring.

:duntmatter:

Ahh not really, DC is loyal to a fault, we know this, BUT if you f*ck him over, he will ruin you and you ancestors