VFC Lubeck - V - Wednesday omdt

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

ive noticed since bullen has been in charge that he keeps picking baker, got to be one of the worst fullbacks ever ,last season he made fox at left back look like Roberto carlos . its interesting how different managers see players differently ,under bruce nowhere near squad ,under jos played regular .we have palmer,iorfa ,odebajio all play in that position yet we are playing baker there every game. strange. its poss that iorfa is going to be used more as a centre half this season ,and strangely odebajio was played on left upto now in pre season even though he is right back or right wing back .

Perhaps Baker is behind the others fitness wise and needs the extra games...he knows what the rest can do

Just now, handworth52 said:

ive noticed since bullen has been in charge that he keeps picking baker, got to be one of the worst fullbacks ever ,last season he made fox at left back look like Roberto carlos . its interesting how different managers see players differently ,under bruce nowhere near squad ,under jos played regular .we have palmer,iorfa ,odebajio all play in that position yet we are playing baker there every game. strange. its poss that iorfa is going to be used more as a centre half this season ,and strangely odebajio was played on left upto now in pre season even though he is right back or right wing back .

Doubt Baker will be first team RB as Palmer and Odebajo both better in that position. 

Edited by Beauchief Owl

2 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

Just wondered what was significant about 12 o'clock...

In all seriousness. DC likes to drop big news at 12pm midnight, for some reason only known to dc. 

Like the mad rant at the fanbase last year. 

3 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

Someone posted the stream link at half time and I just started downloading it and it started at the beginning, so I'll have the full match available after the final whistle :)

I dont think I want it lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

Someone posted the stream link at half time and I just started downloading it and it started at the beginning, so I'll have the full match available after the final whistle :)

Would love to get chance to watch it.

4 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Why are you ok with him ?? 

Yea sooner have him then pulis and usual bunch who get linked with every club .