VFC Lubeck - V - Wednesday omdt

Just now, basegreenowl said:

What tier are they? Is it like losing to Burton Albion. Won't help Lee's management chances a really poor performance. Maybe he's never been considered. It's just what bookies are doing to entice people in. 

Exactly. Leave him in Germany. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, basegreenowl said:

What tier are they? Is it like losing to Burton Albion. Won't help Lee's management chances a really poor performance. Maybe he's never been considered. It's just what bookies are doing to entice people in. 

4th tier

Few things. Its a friendly game so means f all. 

No one wants to get injured after intense training and then a game against a 4th tier team.

Thirdly, we aren't a superstar team anyway. The Championship will, as it always does, expose many of our weaknesses which is why I think we'll end up really struggling to get into the top 6. 

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Few things. Its a friendly game so means f all. 

No one wants to get injured after intense training and then a game against a 4th tier team.

Thirdly, we aren't a superstar team anyway. The Championship will, as it always does, expose many of our weaknesses which is why I think we'll end up really struggling to get into the top 6. 

Bloody hell I didn’t realise they where 4th tier!

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Bloody hell I didn’t realise they where 4th tier!

Yeah. We beat Benfica the other pre season. They ended up being one of the top 8 teams in Europe. Friendlies never really bother me. Unless, we completely do a no show on the eve of a new seaaon at home then get our ground trashed by Rangers.