VFC Lubeck - V - Wednesday omdt

Just now, marcx666 said:

Oh ffs don't, you know some tw*t will decide that's the reason and never shut up about it lol

Now Bruce is no longer calling the shots.  DC has demanded that him and Hutch can't be considered.

lol

• Haha 1

I know it's only a friendly against 4th tier German opposition, but struggling to work out how that team is going to set up, 4-3-3 with Penney playing the Reach Role or a 4-4-2 with Penney wide right? Also surprised at how much game time Baker is getting this pre season, he's no where near good enough so must be making a good impression, for me Odubajo and Palmer are far better players, as is Iorfa but it looks like he's getting moved into a centre back. 

2 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

I know it's only a friendly against 4th tier German opposition, but struggling to work out how that team is going to set up, 4-3-3 with Penney playing the Reach Role or a 4-4-2 with Penney wide right? Also surprised at how much game time Baker is getting this pre season, he's no where near good enough so must be making a good impression, for me Odubajo and Palmer are far better players, as is Iorfa but it looks like he's getting moved into a centre back. 

-----------------Dawson--------------------

Baker----Iorfa----Van Aken---Fox

--------------Pelupessy-------------------

------Lee-----------------------Penney--

--Winnall----------------------Joao------

------------------Nuhiu--------------------