VFC Lubeck - V - Wednesday omdt

20 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

You do realise that the squad had a full training session this morning...or do you know absolutely nothing about how teams prepare for a new season ?

Regardless of the importance of any game surely the preparation to a game should be the main concern , so are you suggesting a full training session has lessened the likelihood of the team being competitive? . 

2 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

Yea sooner have him then pulis and usual bunch who get linked with every club .

Well yes I agree but I’m struggling to find a preference .I just don’t like what I’ve seen from a Coleman side , he doesn’t appear to know how to change teams for the better .Think we all have to be open minded though 

5 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Regardless of the importance of any game surely the preparation to a game should be the main concern , so are you suggesting a full training session has lessened the likelihood of the team being competitive? . 

The result doesn't matter what matters is that all the players have gone up a notch towards game fitness so yes training is more important in this case

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

The result doesn't matter what matters is that all the players have gone up a notch towards game fitness so yes training is more important in this case

I understand what you are saying and I agree but why trek to Germany set up a game or two but don’t prepare properly. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Well as an insomniac I for one love DC's Midnight press releases. Something to keep me occupied during those long dark hours.

Keep watching this match pal, you will sleep like a baby.

• Haha 1