Loan star not returning

A couple of failed spells in champ and worth 10 mill we should sign that josh mceachran lad and then flog him to some german club for 10 or 20 mill.

Theres a player in there though and would have taken him on a free but a bit like joao in the sense that despite the potential im not sure he has a position he'll ever really excel in.

Look guys I'm sorry you had to hear this terrible and shocking news so soon after the last terrible and shocking news. I know all our fans will be heartboroken that we can't afford the fee required for Onomah after he put in so many match winning performances in his amazing loan period with us last year. If he hadn't suffered from injury last year this lovely lad would have carried us to promotion on his own despite Jos's ineptitude.

Chin up and put on a brave face. We are made of stern stuff, lets not cry too much. We will survive.

Who is he anyway.lol

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, malek said:

Looks nicely on the ball, but not very creative, quite poor tracking back to defend, doesn't create or score goals. Wouldn't pay 1m for him, nevermind 10.

I'm not sure I'd want him on a free. Didn't look bothered at all.

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Doing it in spurts is no good.

Unless you’re having a five fingered shuffle

2 hours ago, vulva said:

As a club we really need to pull together when receiving news like this. 

Glad to see we're all pulling in the same direction on this one, FFS lol