Alan Nixon £4m compensation

4 million’s not bad (but tempered by the fact the fat red faced bent nosed Geordie ladybits has just renewed two contracts and signed three players, with now the risk that a new boss may not ‘fancy’ them) ... however I’d love DC to find a way of proper shafting the other two tagnut Steves 

• Like 1

Guest 1banana2banana
3 minutes ago, damianb1 said:

Haven't fully read all the threads all day but would have thought something as big as this would have deserved its own thread. Mea culpa.

I’d not read this either mate until you posted it, so thanks. Some of us aren’t on here all day like the ex jezza watchers who are now bored 

2 minutes ago, 1banana2banana said:

I’d not read this either mate until you posted it, so thanks. Some of us aren’t on here all day like the ex jezza watchers who are now bored 

I take it thats a dig of some description if so hardly called for is it banana !! .

16 minutes ago, damianb1 said:

Haven't fully read all the threads all day but would have thought something as big as this would have deserved its own thread. Mea culpa.

I had missed this. Can't catch up on the hundreds of pages on here. So thanks from me.

BTW is it true that we have banked £4m or is it another piece of rumour?

If it is true why did SB resign? Was that after the £4m was accepted?

• Haha 2