Odds For The New Manager

On 02/09/2019 at 03:13, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Bullen was upset yesterday because it was obvious that many of the players, for whatever reason, decided not to sweat blood for him. Some of our key players were a disgrace !

I don't think Bullen is the man but he gives everything and I expect our players to do the same. Bullen didn't ask for the gig but will always give of his best. Looks like his best is obviously not good enough yet we know the same can't be said of the players; Yet, many of them chose to go on a 'Go Slow'.  

It almost needs a Pulis type manager to get a grip of the big ego's at the club and rustle a few feathers.

23 minutes ago, modboy said:

after sitting through Saturday i wouldnt be as against giving him a go as I was when we were linked with Rowett etc.

Something needs to happen

Would certainly have the biggest ego in the dressing room so might sort out a few 

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I know it doesn’t really mean much but I still find it baffling that the bookies see Bullen as the massive favourite for the job. Still 8/11 on skybet. 

Its because they pay out after 10 games and DC still has his finger up his arse, its not that they believe he is the next manager.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

They have been my choice since cabbage head left. Make it  happen DC 

Mine too, since day one. Every appointment is a gamble but I don't want the tired old names bandied about.  Cowley and his brother are young and hungry yet have had success everyhwere they've been (probably more than Wilder !).  They're not one season wonders.