Odds For The New Manager

6 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

1/4 now its 1st time anyone officially has been linked ,if they want the job they will be coming.

1 Single
Danny Cowley @ 1/2
Next Permanent Manager - Next Permanent Sheffield Wednesday Manager
£600
Returns:
£900.00
All bets placed in accordance with Sky Bet's Rules.
Returns: £900.00
     18:58

GamCare GamStop IBAS 18+

• Like 1

Guest Ferkorf
4 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

1 Single
Danny Cowley @ 1/2
Next Permanent Manager - Next Permanent Sheffield Wednesday Manager
£600
Returns:
£900.00
All bets placed in accordance with Sky Bet's Rules.
Returns: £900.00
     18:58

GamCare GamStop IBAS 18+

I like it... bit of lumping on...

I think Cowley was the only one I didn't bet on..

I had multiple lumps on Rowett with various odds spread over paddy power and sky bet.

Also I used a few weekly £5 free bets with skybet on Petrescu, Pulis, Nilsson and Pearson.

Had a tenner on Hughton and Tenner on monk.

So Yeh this is why Im doing 12hr shifts in the steelworks and at the weekends Im moonlighting as Ms Ferkorf in the city sauna

1 minute ago, Ferkorf said:

like it... bit of lumping on...

I think Cowley was the only one I didn't bet on..

I had a grand on bullen at 12/ 1 and cashed out when he went 1/10 a couple of weeks ago...cost me quite a few quid ( assuming he goes on to get 10  games) but i knew if he got off to a good start odds would tumble.

Cowley would be my prefered choice out of all on the list..nothing certain though, it could quite easily go to ratshyte.

Any new manager is a gamble, its bullshyte to say otherwise imho...we and many clubs have evidence to prove so.

About the tenth favourite. Lost count a few back. Is that a record? Flip flopping. Many think it's a no brainer so good of you DC. Can't believe he was 20/1 yesterday. Cos I was thinking why not? And.... Why has he never been favourite? But it couldn't prize my wallet. Two promotions, a good start this term and was it FA Cup quarters for a non league team? Not bad. Like to see a championship head to be around them. And Lee has stood upto the plate and warrants that coaching role he excels in. Fine and dandy stuff.... 

Edited by basegreenowl

Guest Ferkorf
15 minutes ago, basegreenowl said:

About the tenth favourite. Lost count a few back. Is that a record? Flip flopping. Many think it's a no brainer so good of you DC. Can't believe he was 20/1 yesterday. Cos I was thinking why not? And.... Why has he never been favourite? But it couldn't prize my wallet. Two promotions, a good start this term and was it FA Cup quarters for a non league team? Not bad. Like to see a championship head to be around them. And Lee has stood upto the plate and warrants that coaching role he excels in. Fine and dandy stuff.... 

I was just trying to list the favourites...

May have missed some...

But wasn't it 

Hughton

Pulis

Rowett

Rui Silva

Coleman

Bullen

Alex Neil

Coleman

Now cowley?

Definitely missed a few I bet

1 hour ago, stocksyuto said:

Cowleys taken a club from non league tk top of league 1 , you pay what is needed for a manager like that.

Dont think money will be the question, more the ambitions and transfer budget that DC can sell to them, something on the terms that Bruce was on.

1 minute ago, debram said:

Dont think money will be the question, more the ambitions and transfer budget that DC can sell to them, something on the terms that Bruce was on.

2 million a year? that's what bruce was on . I doubt they be on 100k at Lincoln .id offer 300k and bonus money depending where we finish in league. 

29 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

2 million a year? that's what bruce was on . I doubt they be on 100k at Lincoln .id offer 300k and bonus money depending where we finish in league. 

Sounds good and were quids in, and we should see some good attacking football, every time ive watched Lincoln they gave it a right go.

1 minute ago, debram said:

Sounds good and were quids in, and we should see some good attacking football, every time ive watched Lincoln they gave it a right go.

you may have missed the albeit newspaper report where they have allegedly turned down 1.5 m from hudders