Odds For The New Manager

Nobody on here knows who has applied and who hasn't. I would have thought by now we would have found a suitable manager, if Bullen is getting time, it would have been nice for the fans to have been told.

It just seems from a distance that we are no further forward and in danger of falling further behind.

7 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Megson , Dave Jones , Carlos all have better qualities than Bullen !  Would you have them back ???  

If if it takes 7 weeks to find the best candidate it takes 7 weeks, you seem to be suggesting we just go and get anyone who’s a bit better than Bullen ?    What’s point in that ?

A bit better than bullen on recent performances im better than bullen he's not a clue. Yesterday stevie wonder could see what was wrong yet he could'nt

With him in charge you know what's going to happen at huddersfield

10 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

If there's not a worthy candidate willing to come we wait ! Do something, anything is not an option for me. Just my opinion like lol

How do you know there is'nt one out there, maybe our so called owner just has'nt a clue

Just a thought

13 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

If there's not a worthy candidate willing to come we wait ! Do something, anything is not an option for me. Just my opinion like lol

I think we should try and get this thread up to 500 pages by the time the international break ends..

11 minutes ago, modboy said:

QPR were a shambles under mcclaren but played us off the park yesterday with Warburton.

There's no magic formula but the bullen one certainly isn't working 

Bullen was upset yesterday because it was obvious that many of the players, for whatever reason, decided not to sweat blood for him. Some of our key players were a disgrace !

I don't think Bullen is the man but he gives everything and I expect our players to do the same. Bullen didn't ask for the gig but will always give of his best. Looks like his best is obviously not good enough yet we know the same can't be said of the players; Yet, many of them chose to go on a 'Go Slow'.  

37 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I'm totally and utterly disillusioned with our chairman at the moment. Almost 5 years in charge of the club and he still comes across as utterly clueless when it comes to the business of football?

Don’t doubt that he wants the best for us but he’s extremely naive and he’s reactive and he struggles to make important decisions.

21 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

It's obvious,  we've been waiting for an international manager. Will all be sorted in the next 2 weeks. 

Welcome to Wednesday Ryan 

:ph34r:

More chance of it being the manager of San Marino; Faroe Islands, Azerbaijan, Macedonia or Lithuania or someone obscure like that... :ph34r:

Edited by The Night-Owl

30 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Megson , Dave Jones , Carlos all have better qualities than Bullen !  Would you have them back ???  

If if it takes 7 weeks to find the best candidate it takes 7 weeks, you seem to be suggesting we just go and get anyone who’s a bit better than Bullen ?    What’s point in that ?

How much longer can we realistically leave it? 7 weeks is a hell of a long time in football. The chairman has the money he is saving from Bruce’s wages, the compensation money from Bryce, surely he can go and get us a quality manager, why not get one from another club instead of the dregs that are already out of work.  We need leadership from the chairman and the manager. We aren’t getting either at the minute. 

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

A choice of Bullen or Pulis. fizz me. 

What is amazing about this is Bullen's price hardened from 4-5 to 8-11 after yesterday. On that performance Bullens own mother would not back him for job, which I think sas a lot about sky bet. Neill has gone out and Pulis in just swapped positions in market. Purely in response to Nixon's article. Think nothing to be gained from watching odds on this.

Interestingly Huddersfield betting has followed a similar pattern with a load of foreign coaches at front of early betting along with temporary manager. But now its between Cowley and Bowyer with Cowley now replacing Bowyer as favourite. Much prefer candidates for Huddersfield job to those we have supposedly lined up.

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

How much longer can we realistically leave it? 7 weeks is a hell of a long time in football. The chairman has the money he is saving from Bruce’s wages, the compensation money from Bryce, surely he can go and get us a quality manager, why not get one from another club instead of the dregs that are already out of work.  We need leadership from the chairman and the manager. We aren’t getting either at the minute. 

Simple in it...Throw me some names in the ring ?

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Bullen could not run a hook a duck at the fair,and please not a foreign geezer ffs,Mcarthy,Monk,Mowbray, or Rowett let's steady the ship

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Bullen was upset yesterday because it was obvious that many of the players, for whatever reason, decided not to sweat blood for him. Some of our key players were a disgrace !

I don't think Bullen is the man but he gives everything and I expect our players to do the same. Bullen didn't ask for the gig but will always give of his best. Looks like his best is obviously not good enough yet we know the same can't be said of the players; Yet, many of them chose to go on a 'Go Slow'.  

Completely agree about the players, they obviously aren’t giving their all for Bullen which is another reason the job shouldn’t be Bullens. I actually feel sorry for Bullen but this situation needs sorting during the international break. 

On 01/09/2019 at 17:13, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

I kind of agree but if we are not careful we will have the players picking the manager. That can’t be right. 

• Thanks 1