Odds For The New Manager

Guest LondonOwl313
3 hours ago, gurujuan said:

I’m rather hoping any new manager won’t see the need for wholesale changes. Hector and 2 or 3 loans should do the job. 

Bruce supposedly had great contacts in the British game, but it was Dutchman Jos who made our only impressive signing

Aarons, Lazaar and Iorfa all added something different to the team but the first two were injured too much. The 3 new signings look good on paper so time will tell.

Don’t think there was an issue with Bruce’s signings, it’s more that he is as flakey as they come 

Guest Arnold
2 hours ago, gizowl said:

Why wouldn't Hughton hang around for a few years ,there's managers 10yrs his senior in the championship still going strong. 

I can't think of any 70 year old managers 

Hughton has got the job. Coleman did well at interview, and was close, as was Rowett. 

Welcome to the madhouse, Mr Hughton. 

The biggest thrashing we’ve ever had was that play off semi, 2nd leg, first half. I am still receiving therapy. Play like that, and he’ll do for me. 

3 minutes ago, Rodger Wylde said:

Don't get the spaffest for Hughton. He's as dull as ditch water and his teams aren't much better.

"Look what he did at Brighton!"  Yes, bored everyone to tears.

Im glad im not the only one thinking this. 

Cant remember how his Norwich and Newcastle teams played. 

Perhaps he just went stale at Brighton. 

Edited by Maddogbob

Just now, vulva said:

Hughton has got the job. Coleman did well at interview, and was close, as was Rowett. 

Welcome to the madhouse, Mr Hughton. 

The biggest thrashing we’ve ever had was that play off semi, 2nd leg, first half. I am still receiving therapy. Play like that, and he’ll do for me. 

No offence but your rumours tend to be very wide off the mark.

Last week Owlstalk has Rowett nailed on, now Owlstalk has Hughton as boss. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

No offence but your rumours tend to be very wide off the mark.

Last week Owlstalk has Rowett nailed on, now Owlstalk has Hughton as boss. I’ll believe it when I see it.

I said Coleman had got it. That was the info I got. The game changer was Hughton changing his mind.